Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Rockstars and Groupies-Jamming at Devlins

En tråd i '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' startet av Rhoody, 22 Nov 2007.

Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
  1. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HI Chi,

    I am working on that, and will practise some more "common" songs, or better get the girls into ACDC ... hehe, at least into the groupie cloths of the late 80th early 90th

    By the way, I have no time next Saturday, will be back jamming in two weeks

    Rhoody
     
  2. RHB

    RHB DI Senior Member

    Innlegg:
    744
    Poeng:
    168
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    so far it has been bi weekly chi.

    CCR, Stones, simple classic rock to begin with, then maybe build to more complicated stuff. To make it really rock, (I keep saying this because I am getting lonley holding the bottom end all by myself) we should really get a bass player, or keyboard with a good left hand.
    I keep looking.
    It builds slowly. if we can get the horns to do-wap, we can kick it.
     
  3. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Innlegg:
    5.283
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    yeah we should keep it each two weeks

    Rhoody
     
Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Laster inn...