Dumaguete Info Search

RORO to Bohol??

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by OnMyWay, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Codger

Old Codger DI Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 16
    Argao? So, I'd have to take RoRo from Tampi to Bato, drive up to Argao and take RoRo? Not ideal.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Hey, welcome to the Philippines, where there are many things that are "not ideal". See if you can find a better way, and let us know how it works out.

Thanks,

Larry

3. Old Codger

Old Codger DI Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 16
    Bit late to welcome me to the Philippines Larry; been "based" here for 28 years.

I doubt there are any alternatives, but I'll keep searching and let DF know if I find out.

There is one option I guess. I once saw someone towing a Pajero on a bamboo raft from Aklan to Boracay, but seems just a might risky.

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

28 YEARS? My, I am impressed. I would have never guessed it, considering your posts on this site in the less than two months since you signed up. Other than jokes, most all of your posts have negative connotations. One would think that after 28 years of being "based" here, that having to go into a NON AC store to buy "Drambiue with the bottles standing up" would not bother one quite so much.

Has the entire 28 years been so horrific for you? Maybe you should consider a move to a more modern country.

Larry

5. Old Codger

Old Codger DI Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 16
    Actually, most of my submissions have been jokes. I love this country and am a permanent resident. That doesn't mean things can't be tweaked a bit.

The fact that I don't want to buy corked wine or overpriced spirits doesn't strike me as being a negative comment. Also, if you see my comment on the smell on the boulevard, you would see that I like the boulevard very much and would like to see the authorities do something about, which I now understand through DF will happen.

Finally, Larry my friend, if you've had time to read all my comments, I can only suggest to you "GET A LIFE".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.