Dumaguete Info Search

Safety

Discussion in '☋ Diving and Marine Life ☋' started by ecelle, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Of course it is safe for kids, if parents take care of kids, which includes certainly more than sending some money but let the own kids do slavery work. wow, I am shocked, how low-life is that ... Education is another point, but that was not the OP's question

2. King_Kano

King_Kano DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe you are more Island, savoy, you know yourself better, however, I am done playing games here....It is not safe, anywhere in the Philippines, for tourist children....Anyone reading this page, should do their own research....Read all travel warnings listed on the United States, Embassy, website, for travelers to this country....It changes often....And, read the books I suggested on my friends website, type, Perry Gamsby, he has far more credible knowledge of the Philippines, maybe more so than that of 75% of the people who were born there....I am too tired, this is worse than yahoo news, I'm done guys, do and say what you want, I frankly don't care

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :eek: Take a look at what happened 2 days ago in Cumbria ENGLAND (UK) Then tell us when was the last ( If there was a 1st time ) this happened in the Phils. It happens in US, RUSSIA, NORWAY etc etc, Whole families and school Children shot dead by Idiots, THIS does not happen Here! It is as safe as most other places or I for 1 Would not be here with my family. :confused:

4. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    Am i only looking at the numbers?
    word nerd leaving the Philippines before arriving here (3 posts) and now another one who give it up after 4 posts?
    Or is it because we are strong?

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :rolleyes: I am not sure that either were committed to their cause, ie; Re-Locating, Seems it is they who should reflect and do a little more research and reading the DI in some depth, like the one who did not like the Cock Pit, Maybe we are stronger but I will not loose sleep over D...K Heads :cool:

6. King_Kano

King_Kano DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, exactly, everyone here needs to do more research, especially since the original question was by a Filipina, from what I was told....From a Kano, tourist point of view, research, deeply, I did, before I left and had a great time.... I was forced, by answering the woman's question, to talk about all the bad there, when there is a lot of good....A LOT MORE GOOD....Places such as Dumaquete, anywhere on Leyte island, and Davao, and more, are wonderful and beautiful places, such as the Fairfield area of Quezon City, with the new road that was widened....And stop being so proud, and realize what a tropical paradise they have, and improve it, not make it worse....I look around and see all the scams, fixers, and stuff, and I see so much wealth being lost....Crime and scaming, is what keeps them poor, it hurts everyone....If you are Filipino, I beg you, do what is right, do good in all you do, and it will come back to you....Forget who screwed you, it's done, but hold out your hand, and do good, promote tourism, or you will loose it....Tourism, help the entire province, because not just the resort has to be nice, but every city and town, from the airport, has to be tropical, and lush, but I'm done, take you kid, but you have been warned....I am so tried

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :confused: SO! now you change your tune! Come on King_Kano just was is your point. We say in the West " Don't Knock it till you have tried it " It is not over til the Fat lady sings! So sing or just go to bed like a good Boy, You may be tired but I think I speak for many, WE are tired of the Anti Fils thing.
    Put up or SHUT up. Just WHAT is your problem????:confused:

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thanks for that, nobody needs that kind of karabaw-poo from a guy who let his kids do slavery work but trying to tell others what is right...

9. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Mr. K.K. must have looked at the forum title, “Identify Fish and Other Marine Life”, and figured this would be a good place to troll through. Nobody could be that ignorant and arrogant at the same time. He has been here as a tourist and read Perry Gamsby’s web page and figures he knows it all. Don’t you love it when somebody starts off with do your own research. Many of the members on this forum have been here in excess of 10 years. We have done business and dealt with the bureaucracy here. We have raised families and educated children here. We have experienced both the good and the bad here, and we freely share our experience with those who ask.

King Kano, I think not, King Lobot maybe.

10. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

He he he ..... lol. Good one Kenny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.