Dumaguete Info Search

school tuition/fees

Discussion in '☋ Education ☋' started by reedee, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minime

minime DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    school year for elementary usually starts in June I think.

2. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey Dave, I'm gonna latch onto Your Quote here....... My 6 Year old Daughter will most likely be starting the 1st Grade this Year at Citadini. From what I've read, it looks like the annual fees will be around 20k plus? does anyone know if there's an additional fee to take the Citidini School Bus that goes up and down the highway? cheers.....

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    My little monster is in SLS Don Bosco, when I was living in Dauin they charged 1k a month for the bus. I guess Citadini won't offer it for free.

Talking about my monster, I was sitting in my office this morning and she discussed with Rechel some stuff outside..

I just caught her question "Who nailed Papa Jesus?"
    Absent minded Rhoody yelled out of his office: "Maria Magdalena..."

She came into my office and was pretty curious about that. Well, I told her that her summer class adviser can explain that much better. I am sure my monster went directly there this morning and ask about that.

Can't wait for the story when she comes back home... hehe, At least the teacher need to do something for the money we pay :D

4. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If you want a strict school with a huge Chinese population and you want your kids to learn Chinese language... Go for Holy Cross High School (HCHS) - its for kinder to high school. I you want a huge population for Half Filipino- Half Foreign blood students go for Negros Oriental Montessori International School (SIMON). Both of this schools are air conditioned. For HCHS student ratio is 1 teacher for 20-25 students. For SIMON ratio is 1 teacher for 7 to 15 students. For Achievements: HCHS already competed a lot of National Quiz bees for local schools and for Chinese language schools and it won or at least a runner up, it shows its good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.