Dumaguete Info Search

Sinulog de Tanjay 2007

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Spanish don't pronounce H and J is pronounced H.:confused:

Like Jose (hosey)

2. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Wowwowwee! great pictures Sheelah reminds me of Fiesta in Iligan I saw must remember to book a week in july...regards john

3. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks, john_boy. My favorite is still Buglasan though. It may be a relatively new festival but I was there when it first started so it holds a very special place in my heart :smile:

4. butterfly

butterfly DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of your capture is our place the brgy1 banner. that guy in the middle is my childhood friend and if i am not mistaken his name BOBO. Nah its been 10 years ago since my last visit in Tanjay. okay ang lugar peacefull but i noticed some of the people there are verry arrogant the way they deliver their message. or maybe ganyan lang na sila mag istorya medyo may ka hambugan
    same as with the ilongo people.

5. gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sheelah,
    Asawa ko and I were there right across the street from you when you were taking those pictures!! We were just outside of the big church there and that was the very first time I had been to Tanjay or to Sinulog de Tanjay. I was just in awe at all of the festive costumes and all the dancing and music. Here in Idaho we have a couple Rodeo parades but that's about it. Today Asawa ko is going to the celebration in Dumaguete while I sit here in the Idaho cold missing her warmth terribly!! I love you pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with us! God bless and be well,
    Jen & Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.