Dumaguete Info Search

Sipalay

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by pickled_newt, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    More interesting information and photos from you Pickled Newt you certainly know your way around. It warms the heart on a cold English morning!
    regards john

2. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    p-newt..what happened to your face? are you making a cake or you sliped onto the flour ?hehehe...its a lovely picture thanks a lot!

3. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hello..jonh boy , i meet you in a head on collusion are you ok ? just a joke:wink: just say, hello!

4. OP
    OP
    pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

Only scaring the cat away duma,don't be too alarmed.:wink:

5. OP
    OP
    pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Thanks john boy .I agree ,on mesirable english day when it's all gloomey grey,cold and raining , apart from a nice hot cuppa tea, I find some mental comfort looking sometimes at those pictures of beaches and more sun.I'm counting the days.

6. john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    greetings to you both Dumaguetenia and Pickled Newt just been trying to convince my lovely wife we should visit Negros in Feb instead of November 2008!
    Heading to Dumaguete PN.?
    Well my good wishes to all the members from the dark days in little olde England..john

7. john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    to much off lotion I think Duma...hahaha:smile:

8. OP
    OP
    pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

o dear ,mesirable dark cold days of england ,true .I wish I'm out of here.Yep john boy,February seem a good month to visit weatherwise ,hopefully if you are lucky to convince your wife .Month of November,look at now 3 typhoons in short succession of time hitting Bicol and southern Luzon and more rain too, doesn't sound good.Although how lucky Negros is rarely in the path of typhoons.They only have bit of rain there. During our visit there was almost no rain at all , and that was during rainy season,it was lucky really.I bump into a filipina at Doha airport (while waiting for our connecting flight to Cebu) she was with her all filipino family from wales ,and said they were going somewhere in manila ,and some weeks during that holiday period,it was flooding bad there in her area.Oh well, take on the big job in convincing your wife john boy ,not long left ,time is ticking .Good luck.

9. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hello...!

Hi...P-newt ! i'm off the forum for a while.I read the post,but , very quick. Happy christmas time to you and your loves.:D

10. dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello..john boy, happy christmas to you .I saw your picture w/ your wife in other thread. Its nice of you.Your lucky man!:D Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.