Dumaguete Info Search

Surigao - Stingless Jellyfish@ Sohoton Cove/Tojoman Lagoon

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by Ninja, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Ninja

Ninja DI Member

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Has anyone been to the stingless jellyfish lagoon in Surigao? I am planning some extra side trips to visit with also the following :
    The Hinatuan Enchanted River - Awesome
    Tinuy-an Falls, The Niagara Falls of the Philippines
    Tiktikan Lake
    Kapihan Nature and Adventure park

Club Tara - Cinnamon Island
    So if anyone has visited any of these places, let me know with your input. Research shows that there is no guarantee if you can swim with the jellyfish so I will take that chance...colours come out at certain times of the year so dont really know about that as they all look brown to me :smile:

Again, thanks for ANY input.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm 100 percent certain you "can" swim with the jellyfish. What that might feel like would be what's uncertain. :wink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Ninja

Ninja DI Member

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well Im back in the land of Oz and here is the video of the "stingless" jellyfish trip in Surigao,
    Copy and paster link :
    Unfortunately there was not as many jellyfish due to the unsual weather..it rained hard on that day then cleared up....Locals say they have never had rain during this time and that this is affecting the movements of the jellyfish which number in the millions, instead of hundreds we say during April.

4. Yrotmaharg

Yrotmaharg DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for sharing this info. We'd like to visit that lagoon too - could you tell me how you got there from Dumaguete? Thanks!