Dumaguete Info Search

Tambobo Bay area....nice tour

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by OnMyWay, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Mark - You didn't wanna stay there because of the accommodation or was it supposed to just be a same day round trip?

I have thought about going down there for a few nights one of the next trips, that's why I am asking :smile:

Would you recommend the place?

2. OP
    OP
    OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Dane, it was just a quick ride to sightsee. In fact, I have a visitor in town and i'm taking him on the exact same trip tomorrow morning. :-)

Very scenic and kookoos Nest looks like, and had the feels of a place where an artist, teacher, etc would go and do drawing or write poetry. In fact, there was a family there and the parents just read books while the children were drawing in sketch books.

Monarch, as i had indicated had great sand and a good view. BUT, I would swim in the water. It had visible trash in it

Antulang is a very nice place and i would consider staying there sometime...

Being that it's 45 minutes away from dauin, i cna nip over there virtually anytime for lunch or a breakkie.... :-)

Where are you considering going?

3. La Maison dans le ciel

La Maison dans le ciel DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for sharing your pictures...it's beautiful! i had visited all those places and a 3days trip is worth it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.