Dumaguete Info Search

The Big Robinson Dumaguete Poll

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Apr 19, 2008.

?

The Big Robinson Dumaguete Poll

1. Yes, I am living here(part or the full time) and want more shopping options movie-theaters/cultur

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No,I am living here(part or the full time) and like Duma like it is, I go to other cities if needed

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. I don't care, I will never visit Dumaguete anyway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, I come for a holiday and it is nice to have more restaurants and places to hang out with friend

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. No, I come for a holiday and chose Dumaguete because of the sleepy relaxed flair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. sorry, I am not sure if I like or not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It’s all explained in one of the posts of dgte runner ( concerned dumaguetenios)

PUTTING ROBINSONS AND MORE BIG ESTABLISHMENTS………..

DUMAGUETENOS IS NOT YET PREPARED FOR THAT AS THERE ARE STILL MORE PROBLEMS INVIRONMETALLY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CARE FOR

INSTEAD OF DREAMING ALL THIS THINGS…..

GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS NOT YET PREAPARED FOR A BIG VEVELOPMENTS OF DGTE.

And why the Robinsons is starting to stand there???? And even have poor planning? Is there no big testing before if the land is suitable for that????

My answer is because of money, money…. and the corruptions….

2. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Yabster,we dont run this side to keep people away from Dumaguete, we run it to promote Dumaguete.

Feel free to create another one: www.dont-go-where-i-am.com/and-keep-everything-else-away.

I never take a plastic bag from a shop.... thats where it starts, so nobody has to collect mine...I also organise 2 beach clean-ups a year

On the fronpage of DI you always see the latest threads (not posts)
    So as you meat with Earl you can come up with something positive for the environment, not only pointing fingers, but I don't see ANY action in all the time you post here, I guess there was none... you might start posting pictures of you and people shaking hands after meeting Earlster... hehe... I guess that helps a lot.... hmmm is a lot of "hot air" good for the environment????

cheers

Rhoody

3. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanx rhoody for the reminder that this forum is only for posting the good side of dgte. Since you are a moderator then I will stop now talking about it….

Picture???? maybe I will send you privately my picture when we become very close friend that I can trust you that you will not make harm of it.As I never posting picture of myself on the web …never….

4. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Promote Dumaguete but for what? malls?
    Posts are listed yes but oif you remember I posted this issue myslef and o nly earl and a few others replied. Why not put a whole section up, not just a thread, or are all suggestions to be ignored like in a bar on the boulevard?:smile:
    I have only seen since the start of the is site a section advertising macdonalds
    and talk of the mall being the most prominent features here
    This is a funny kind of promotion
    Asa foreigner our powers are limited here but if the problem is advertised enough then maybe something can be done.
    I have actullay emailed the DOT, WWF on several issues in the Philippines and had nothing back

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    errrrmmm, daffs, the whole post is for Yabs. I don't need a picture of anyone...
    I love critics and discussions, but not blindfolded, bottomless statements. And I argue with everybody when I see certain statements from certain members are hot air and bola without knowledge, just because they don't like something...

6. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    man what a joke...
    organise something by yourself.... you sit here 6 weeks in one go without doing anything about, as you are not posting you have a lot of time to help the environment and organise stuff

oooh I wrote a mail to DOT and WWF... really great job

advertising Mc Do and Robinsons is 80% your fault, so don't blame DI. You keep it going. You are the Head-advertiser for both... man grow up and really use your brain about what you talk and do...

7. yabs

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I also see there is an advert for Bahura resort
    is this really the kind of resort you want to promote?
    the only resort to hire out the one thing I loathe more than Macshite
    and that is JetSkies
    Also one of the main reason i ma here and I know a lot of other people are also
    is the ability to enjoy a swim without worrying about these danagerous polluters.
    This is your site so up to you and I obvioulsy misread the site
    I would be pushing for resorts such as well beach , Kokosa nest ect which help preserve the environment and are not overly commercial
    small scale resorts are the only way to perhaos protect what the area has
    but i don't mean resort after resort as on Alona beach but spread out
    Dauin with yet another resort being built is in danger of getting like this already

8. yabs

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Ok In my next 5 weeks off i will organize the construction of a waste water treatment plant

9. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ok rhoody think im desturbing your conversation of yabs, as your message followed immediately from my post and i dont see the yabs name before (maybe i mislook it ,i thought its for me), but anyway i have to stop now talking the problem of dgte, environment problems... as this forum is promoting dgte. ...but i will not talk also of that promotion...

10. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    yes yabster,you obviously did misread the side.
    there is no Ad of bahura on DI, there might be one soon... as we do need sponsors to keep the page going. Kookooks Nest can sponsor us, we have given opportunities.. Each member can donate something to us, you even get a official receipt and DI-Team can spend some time "in the fields" to get more facts about certain things.
    I would love to go out and investigate more in-depth topics, but instead of that I spend my spare time when I am not working (yes I have a job as I need to earn some money to pay for your playground here) in moderating the forum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.