Dumaguete Info Search

The Boulevard

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Jung, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wakwak, not sure on the chicharon bulaklak in Payag. I can recommend the sisig though, it is really good. On Why Not, well they're kinda known for having half the menu out of stock and for making you starve before serving your food. :wink:

2. bradz21

bradz21 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

lol! i'll be visiting dumaguete sometime in february and let me put what you said to a test. :D seriously though, are you sure about that? i mean, maybe you'll only stand out if you attract attention or act like you don't know anybody right? :p

3. bradz21

bradz21 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    now that's funny. haha!

4. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey bradz21, why don't you put it to the test. hehehehe. It's just been my experience that people who notice an unknown face ask around whether you know this person who looks like this and so on and so forth. You could act like you've been there for years but people would still talk. I've lived there all my life and they still manage to find things to talk about, like what i had for breakfast :wink:

On Why Not service, funny and true! hahahaha. If you're hungry don't go there, they'll just make you starve. Try ordering their soup, it comes in a big bowl that sometimes you're already full by the time your main course arrives, or we just have small appetites. :smile:

5. wak-wak

wak-wak DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Regarding the lack of food at Why Not, I find this funny considering they are next door to a restaurant.....with the same owner. :eek:

6. bradz21

bradz21 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol! That's kinda annoying but I guess that's always gonna be one part of our culture. :D

7. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wakwak, Why Not has always been like that. Weird isn't it.

8. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bradz21, it's annoying if you make it affect you but you get used to it after awhile. I did. Unless someone started butting in your life which some annoying people have the tendency to do. But basically I like the feeling that i get to walk around the city and basically know who's who :smile:

9. nead

nead DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    sisig

i dnt know but i dnt really like payag's sisig. gimmik's sisig is for me the best. barefoot bistro's / club el camino's count second on my list. chicken ati-atihan is also good. i plce it third. then follows payag's sisig.

10. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    The BEST and MOST DELICIOUS sisig for me is and always has been SLAPSHOT!!!!! They are the best!! Are they still around? On Hibbard Avenue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.