Dumaguete Info Search

Things to bring to Dumaguete.

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by hsemitara, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    hsemitara

hsemitara DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yah thats what i thought. anyways thanks guy i hope to meet some of u folks when i get back. is it u folks who hang out at mcdonalds in the morning?

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Most Definitely
    NO!

3. OP
    OP
    hsemitara

hsemitara DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok !

4. cbindenver

cbindenver DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dang right it would be history by the looks of the knife she carries :D

5. jimf

jimf DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 18
    I think permres makes an excellent point. BCP's are not benign. There are good reasons for most places requiring them to be prescribed by a physician, and there are a number of things that one needs to be educated about prior to using them. There are also risk factors involved that place a woman at risk for pulmonary embolism (smoking), and hormonal side effects, like weight gain, etc.
    Highly advise to see a doc first!

p.s I think Heinz Baked beans were born in the USA...speaking of born, don't be a fool, vulcanize that tool : )

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    while I agree 100% with you, we are talking about the Philippines and Dumaguete, good luck with that discussion...

cheers

Rhoody
    PS: Heinz baked beans not US or UK, they are a Canadian product.

7. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Here's a few things i buy in California when I go for my yearly visits:

1- Any electronic items I need. last time was 2 cell phones, 2 cameras and a netbook
    2- Boxed baking and dessert mixes
    3- Cheese
    4- Peanut butter. I get the big jars at Walmart for $2 on sale. Here, it's 338Pesos
    5- Cream Style Horseradish. 99 cent only store for 12 ounce jars. 128P here for 6 ounces
    6- 800tc egyptian Cotton Sheet sets are $40 online stateside. Nearly 8000Pesos here.
    7- Quality set of spatulas and cooking spoons that don't bend like cheap rubber bands.
    8- Shoes, I have Size 15 foot
    9- Spark Plugs and air filters for motorbike and car. Far cheaper and guaranteed real thing
    10- Any sort of decent fitting cotton t-shirts I want
    11- Full fruit jelly
    12- Pure honey
    13- Cans of baked beans
    14- Pataks curry sauces
    15- Colemans Mustard
    16- Quality jar candles with actual scent that burn 100's of hours . $5 at walmart
    17- Hawaiin tropic 45SPF sunblock spray sport cans. Bought at 99 cent only store.
    18- Pop Tarts
    19- Pecan Pie mixes
    20- Right Guard or Degree Deodorant. I found 2 Pack of Degree for 99 cents at the 99 cent store. 3.25 ounces each and Degree discontinued them because all the packs were reduced to 2.78ounces in other retailers.

I got most of the above at Wal-mart or the 99 cent only store. Costco cannot compete with Wal-Mart. I buy electronics online and if the seller is in a different state than the shipping address, there's zero sales tax.

Have a safe trip and hope your move goes well....

Mark

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :D Can you imagine the size of the handbag CB :eek:

Jack P.:smile:

9. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    BTW, Yaz birth control tablets are 718P at Pharmacy in Robinsons Supermarket.

It's the only package with 28 tablets in it so she takes a tablet every single day no matter what. The others all have 21-24 (?) tablets and then she's got to remember (won't happen) which day to start her new pack.

Birth control here is meant to fail and therefor setup for failure in my opinion.

Depro injections has serious side effects and 3 girls I personally knew turned into crazed people after about 2 months on the injections.

So far, Yaz has had zero side effects.

Always check with your OB/GYN for advice on it.

10. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    One more thing if you like Mexican food, A tortilla press. The only one I heard of was at Yan Yan, but it's already gone.
    Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.