Dumaguete Info Search

this is us:)

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Lovely picture there Garbonzo.... Perfect typical happy family portrait. And thanks also to Pickled_newt for posting a photo of her two lovely daughters and the Mister.

2. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you everyone (earlmj, chrissar, jimeve, west coast hokies, vette77, rhoody, garbonzo and pickled_newt) for sharing your pictures. We've been posting messages here and it's nice to see faces behind the names:smile:

3. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    for West Coast Hokies

Are you going to see Shamu as well? I've been to Seaworld many times but I still find everything very fascinating. Have fun at Legoland!:smile:

Attached Files:

4. vette77

vette77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chrissar, thank you for your comments about the kids, however my wife is responsible and deserves ALL the credit for rasing them , She raised them alone and still managed to get her law degre while doing so, then 2 years ago God blessed me with Annie ,Ryan and Rianne

5. chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Cheers to people like you....

Well done to your wife ( is her name Annie?). I know it's hard to raise kids let alone provide them good education. There is no doubt she's a very good wife and mother. I can relate to that coz i've got a sister (her husband is deceased), raising her only child and sending her to private school from Kindergarten, Elementary And High School. Now, she is in her last year of Nursing in San Carlos University in Cebu City. My sister doesn't want any help (financially) from us as she wanted to raise her coz it is her responsibility as a parent. God bless her, I salute to these responsible, good nature, kind-hearted human beings... My regards to your wife.

6. chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    :smile: Calling to all the active female chatters. Where are your pics with your hubbies and family? Come on, we will not let the guys beat us... Girls will not be beaten....

7. kuting

kuting DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And the winner is !!!

The Garbonzo Family .

A family portrait,

Raising 3 beautiful successful children, thanks for sharing Garbonzo’s.

I would only hope that one of the garbanzo children will replace the politicians in Dumaguete.

Thinking that dual citizenship will allow you to run for public office in Negros Oriental or Dumaguete City.

8. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .....Nice thread,and some lovely pics.

Heres my 3 penn'orth .....

First one is of me and the wife,plus youngest son Matthew aged about 18 months.

My wife Liza is a 4'7" Filipina from Cavite,Matthew weighed 10lb 7 oz when I delivered him in Pampanga.

I temporarily lost my hair & beard,due to medication,and Liza put on weight because of steroid treatment......I married her 20 years ago,almost,and she barely weighed 6st....wet through...

See You

David & Liza

Attached Files:

9. David J Holman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Family

....This pic is of my older son Kenneth aged 15,and over 6ft tall !!

My daughter Dorcas is 13 in this pic.

See You

Dave

Attached Files:

10. David J Holman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Family

.....This is one more of my daughter Dorcas aged 13 at our home in Pampanga.:D

See You

David

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.