Dumaguete Info Search

this is us:)

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloe

Chloe DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for posting your family picture Dave...beautiful:smile: :smile: :smile:
    your daughter isn't she gorgeous ?

2. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...And Now For Something Completely Different...

......This pic is of me 40 years ago,left,with my 4 year old twins[plus 1 of their cousins] ,my mother & father,an older sister,plus my youngest sister, right [who I think is a dead ringer for my teenage daughter of my current marriage...].:eek:

I raised them on my own ,my wife taking another daughter with her.When they got to 23 years of age,I took early redundancy from the Coal Mines,left them the house & contents,and went to the Philippines, on a whim.Never regretted it. :p

Life is NOT a bowl of cherries,its exactly what YOU make it....:cool:

See You

David

Attached Files:

3. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Daughter

......Thanks for that Chloe....

For the last couple of years,whilst Dorcas has 'blossomed' I have been beating the guys off,with a stick.

See You

David

PS This one is in Corfu last year,when she was 14 years of age.....A picture is better than a 1000 words....

Attached Files:

4. Chloe

Chloe DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's what daddy's do

:smile: She looks really lovely ...:smile: i thinkshe looks like tour younger sister , i bet there's a lot of butterflies:D following her.
    Ok,see you and your family in a few months...

5. BAZ

BAZ DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    David I think you better get the shot gun out or sharpen the knifes to keep the boys at arms length as i dont think a stick will work much longer.

6. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    David, you have a family bunch of beauties... Thanks for sharing your happy family picture.

7. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi Sheelah,

We just got back from a GREAT trip! :D We visited Universal Studios and Disneyland before we went to Carlsbad. Didn't visit Shamu on this trip. I'm sure we'll be back though for Seaworld and the Zoo. We did go into San Diego for dinner one night and walked around the Gaslight District. Here are some pics of Universal Studios, Legoland and Sunset at Carlsbad Beach, watching the surfers. We saw the Flower Fields from the freeway: beautiful!!

Attached Files:

8. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Thanks for sharing your nice photos west coast hokies . I remember visiting the legoland (england ) but partly raining that day ,can't win .That was about two years ago when my eldest celebrated her birthday there bringing few friends along.

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    This is us last friday in Thorpe Park .Thanks it's end of the kids' 2 weeks half term break from school .Today they are back to school, having my time back too :wink: Our youngest in red curled down scared of the ramba rapids,mildest of the water rides ,but never frightened of the 'flying fish'
    a vomit-inducing ride to me:D

Attached Files:

10. PhilT

PhilT DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1

I do not want to mean or anything, but I would not put a pic of my 14yr old Daughter in a swimming costume (?) on a public forum however innocent it may be intended, just my opinion. sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.