Dumaguete Info Search

Tourist Visa to US

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by von-mark, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not really he is separated for 3 yrs now.. its a long story but i understand his part co'z if he will forced to asked for divorce its a big alimony.. And as of now he don't have so much extra.. Its still 10 years before he will have his SSS pesion....

2. OP
    OP
    von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for all your help. I guess for now he has no choice but to be the one to come here if he will have enough savings for a vacation... He is just feeling so down co'z he is alone there... Believe it or not its the woman who make the man alive.. LOL
    Thanks fellow DI for everything....

3. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    That's a bit strange...are they legally separated? Usually, not being familiar with all 50 states...yet....during legal separations there are financial considerations and spousal support decided for the separation period - if it is required. If he's not paying support now...why would he be paying alimony if the divorce is finalized? I went thru the drill in California a thousand years ago....

4. OP
    OP
    von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :smile: No! there just separated for 3 yrs.. its really a long story and i respect my man privacy... He need 2 more years before the woman cannot asked anything.There just separated not yet divorced...But in his taxes and so forth he pay as single.. but in family code he is just separated.. :smile:

Well a friend of mine said i can visit US through a TOUR (roundtrip)... :smile: or if i have mostly 400k in the bank, if i don't have a asset.. Important if something happen i can bail myself.. so that i will not be TNT..

Well i guess this one is close!!! Thanks to you all!!!

5. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    So he's going to string you along for another two years...probably closer to three by the time he gets a final decree. Sorry it all sounds more than a bit strange...good luck to you though...You are very patient...hope it works out for you.

6. OP
    OP
    von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well as long he is in YM everyday and come here every time he will have his vacation/leave. Its so ok.....as long he treat me so well and spoiled me.. yeah!! i will... lol :smile:

7. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Transit Visa..learned something new today..did not know that. Thanks

Von-Mark..good luck to you. I am nervously optimistic about your situation. Do your homework, "trust" can only go so far.

8. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
  9. OP
    OP
    von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your concern... :smile: I am not expecting to much from himself.. But as of now i know he is one woman man.. :wink:

10. muddyfeet

muddyfeet DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Mexican Wars

Be very cautious of Mexico at this time as the drug wars are killing thousands and there seems no end in sight. Along the border with US seems to be the worst but other areas are affected also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.