Dumaguete Info Search

Tourist Visa to US

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by von-mark, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
  2. wileiz

wileiz DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    von-mark,

hi! I have simple suggestion for you and i think this will give you an idea.
    Just take the US visit visa in a normal process like filing the DS 157 and DS 156 and take the schecduled interview it might be helpful if you dont mention your man in the application documents.the option is, if you have any other relative or long time friends thats the name youre goin to indicate in the person you want to visit in the US.it will cost you 131USD by paying in BDO and getting the DS 156 youre goin to fill up by hand and DS 157 by internet and print that is the primary documents youre going to secure, of course prepare other necessary documents. If youre worried of your financial statements or status, there is a bank here in manila you can lend account and they will give you a certification that you have money in the bank depending on the money youre goin to credit from them as far as i know the 100,000 cost you 2,500 I have here the number of that lending corporation. Actually I have helped already 2 friends who took US visa and they got it. Dont hesitate to call me this number if you need my help 09199458551 maybe i can help you by any means good luck! I got my US visa by spending only 10,000PHP and i went to US by spending 3000USD only including airfare. You can go to USA by looking into other cheaper options which not everyone knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.