Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

⌛ Town's with Altitude ?

Discussie in '☋ Other Destinations in the Philippines and Asia ☋' gestart door Firefly44, 2 mrt 2011.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Knowdafish

    Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

    Lid geworden:
    17 dec 2008
    Berichten:
    3.038
    Leuk Bevonden:
    13

    Sounds cooooooooool!

    "The climate of Salvador Benedicto is neither windy, nor too cold with even rainfall distribution. The coldest month is from December to February with 16 degrees Celsius to 27 degrees Celsius." It is only 47 kilometers from Bacolod.
     
  2. shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Lid geworden:
    21 feb 2007
    Berichten:
    2.904
    Leuk Bevonden:
    33
    We have been through there on numerous occasions, very nice area.

    Larry
     
  3. tunji oluwajuyemi

    tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

    Lid geworden:
    5 feb 2010
    Berichten:
    453
    Leuk Bevonden:
    30
    Ah some people here found don salvador benedicto...So I am planning a move there if i can find a place to rent there..I need cleaner air...I will stay in bacolod mountain area for a while and tour don salvador from there until i find place to rent...San carlos is also an hour or less away, San carlos is cleaner and smaller than bacolod but has a mall there ,maybe robinsons or SM not sure.... Patag on mount silay is where my friends will host me in bacolod,cooler temp there also..
     
  4. bounty98

    bounty98 DI Member

    Lid geworden:
    29 jun 2008
    Berichten:
    248
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    I liked San Carlos when I have visited there, seemed like a nice clean little town, cleaner air than Dumaguete, use the bicycles there...very nice
     
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.