Dumaguete Info Search

travelling alone

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by shygal, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shygal

shygal DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it will be my first time in dumaguete and i'll be travelling alone. i expect to arrive there on Friday dec5 6pm. can u guys suggest for a reasonable/affordable place to stay. i have a plane to catch on sunday dec7 in cebu at 10am, do u have the latest trip schedule from dumaguete to cebu so i can catch my plane? your help is highly appreciated. thank you very much... God bless!

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Recommended places to stay, all right downtown and under P1000/night;

C&L Suites

Hotel Palwa

Maria Luisa Suites

Worldview

Check Inn

There are no flights between Dumaguete and Cebu.

There is a good thread in this forum on the bus options available from Dumaguete to Cebu;

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/...-dumaguete-ceres-liner-bus-schedule-48-6.html

Larry

3. gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shygal,
    Larry's got it right! We've taken the fast craft from Sibulan to Liloan many times then road the Ceres bus to Cebu. If you're still worried just email my Asawa before you arrive and she would be more than happy to assist you any way she can. Her email is jen_yetter@yahoo.com and she can call you or you can call her, either way...enjoy your stay!! And if you get lost or scared go to Coyotes, as they are members here of forum and are great!!
    God bless and Be well,
    Jen & Bill

4. Just a dude

Just a dude DI New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    might wanna try the night boat from dmgte to cebu... leaves the pier here about 11 pm, arrives in the city about 5am. you get a bunk to sleep on and you will be there in time for your flight

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Good thought, if paying double+ the cost of the bus for a bunk is not a factor.

Larry

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the night ferry is great, getting drunk at the boulevard and waking up in Cebu...hehe but thats just me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.