Dumaguete Info Search

Twin Lakes

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by pickled_newt, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decon_phils

Decon_phils DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    Living near Twin Legs and having close contacts with locals, can rest assure there are hardly any troubles on Twin Legs. We do live in a country where each foreigher should be " carefull" of criminals, but Twin Legs is as safe as Dumaguete or any other place for that matter. Kindly do not mind the rumors>> They possebly come from individuals who would be glad to guard you FOR PROPER PAYMENT !!!

Rgds
    Ryan

2. OP
    OP
    pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Many people do trips now to the twin lakes ,it's peaceful,even safer than Dumaguete.I'm sure when we get back we'll visit twin lakes again.I came across a blog posting some of photos of the twin lakes having few more boats for rent .If you want peace and quiet and close to nature ,this is a place to go .

But any problems encountered ,just call Decon_phil living downhill :D

3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thanks for the re- assurance Decon Phil and Pickled newt. I am sure it will be fine. I will take my 4 brother in laws with me just in case ha ha:D

4. PhilT

PhilT DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Yuor gun barrel story reminded me of mine, one time that happened to me just outside Bacong at a road block, I went through... forgot something and went back again, the guy stopped me and stuck his rifle at my nose, after a few minutes, when he looked at me licence etc he laughed!!.....turned out he was a relative!! later that day he was waiting for me to go back, and took me along the road for a beer, He was reralted to my Dad in law

5. OP
    OP
    pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    If he had pulled the trigger ,there must be one PhilT less in this forum .
    Is it good or bad ????:D

6. Decon_phils

Decon_phils DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    Just an advise for Jimeve : DO NOT travel with PhilT>> seems he gets into troubles very easely. As to your 4 brothers-in-law, they can push you uphill. In case downhill pushing is require, just call and will be happy to serve
    Have a great time there
    Ryan

7. paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, do you guys have any idea if its ok to camp (overnight) at the lake area? HAs anyone tried camping at the Lake before?

8. paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sharing you some photos of Lake Balinsasayao During me and my Fiancees trip from Cebu to Negros, my home town. I was excited to check out the twin Lakes. I will definitely go back to the lakes. I guess this should compliment the before and after pictures of the Lakes.....

Attached Files:

9. paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Majestic View of the lake once you set foot at the rim of Lake Balinsasayo....:smile:

I went there just to pay a visit, but I would love to set camp and wake up kayaking and fishing early in the morning...

Attached Files:

10. paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the signboard that you will see along negros oriental's main highway from Dumaguete if you are going north....

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.