Dumaguete Info Search

U.S. SSA Checks Could be Delayed

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by PatO, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    For U.S., if your stocks are in an IRA and you convert them to cash but leave them in the IRA, there is no tax consequence until you take the cash out of the IRA.

2. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
  3. Relayer

Relayer Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Pedro, while the Rebublicans suck its just as evident that the Demos suck just as much. To suggest this crisis is not because of Barry is not reality. Ahhh he is the president and provides NO leadership. Spending has only increased under his watch. The morons in the Bush Administration started this and now Barry is finishing it.

Listen man, ALL the political learders STEAL the money of the people. They make projects that pay their friends and political supporters. Why do you think Barry will spend over ONE BILLION dollers on his reelection? So his rich supporters will get richer... and so will he. These business men wouldnt be INVESTING loads of money if they didnt think they would get a return on their investment. Duh! They are businessmen.

The SSA was a money maker until congress voted to send its surplus to the general fund, thus funding those pork projects that get these morons reelected. They stole the moiney and should be in jail. Every last one of them who voted to divert those funds into the general fund should be hanged. And it was BOTH Demos and Rebs who woted to steal OUR money.

This Rebublican v. Demo debate is losers game bra. The real game is "GREED". Whilst you debate whos fault this is, Barry and the boys are stealing money just like their predesessors did. GREED BABY, THATS WHY WE ARE HERE, GREED!

AND YOU THOUGHT BARRY WOULD BRING CHANGE... LOL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DEBT!

4. Relayer

Relayer Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a retired USAF Master Sergeant... not rich, and my pay is in danger and you know what I am going to do if I dont get my check:

NOTHING

Absolutely Nothing.

5. Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    IMHO, it's just a threat, those checks are going out in August.

After they've given 27 TRILLION DOLLARS (by Dylan Ratigan's figures) to the mortgage fraudster banks that created this whole disaster, to threaten to not pay the relativity tiny amount owed to the people that need it most, it's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

6. Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    There is no difference between between the two American political parties.
    Its political professional wrestling.

7. Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
  8. jimf

jimf DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 18
    Manzanita, I think you hit this square on the head.
    The buzz I hear, is that there would be no interruption in SS or military payments unless the gubmint specifically targets it, politically, which wont happen.
    In fact, this is all a charade...both sides of the aisle are having their strings pulled by the same puppet masters...there will be a debt increase, I bet on it.
    It is no longer a government by the people.

9. jimf

Ratings:
    +142 / 18
    Relayer...absolutey correct. The distractions are created to keep us quibling while the real F_ _ _ _ing takes place.

10. jimf

Ratings:
    +142 / 18
    Should I take what money I have now and buy a little farm in the philippines? Take a young wife, have a couple more kids, work day to day, pop a beer at night, sing a few songs, and call it good?
    I think I should.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.