Dumaguete Info Search

Update: Great Seafood Update

Discussion in '☋ Diving and Marine Life ☋' started by PatO, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Fyi, Santa Monica Beach Resort Seafood restaurant is still great, haven't been there for a few months. There is only about 100m of road work now going from Dumaguete. We had two small salads, her seaweed me cucumber and tomato, and two vegies, kangkong and lady finger, and saute squid, grilled lapu lapu fillet, and huge sauted prawns (and of course rice). All cooked with different filipino flavors. Enough left over take out for another meal. Highly recommend it for seafood. SMB but no wine available. Note: the seafood sits on ice and you pick out what you want and how you want it cooked, price varies by size.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    PatO, where is that, Have not been there yet? Cheers

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    PangitPilot ......Never been to Santa Monica Beach resort.
    Heeeehhhhh ?????

Location: Bouncing between Pampanga and Dumaguete, rather be in Dumaguete

Google will help you as well and more detailed probably :wink::wink:

4. PangitPilot

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    ok, looking now :confused:

5. PangitPilot

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Google says ...

From DumagueteInfo.com .. :D (Still no address .. and a Mozcom email address, they died with the dinasours)

Sta. Monica Hotel and Beach Resort

A paradise right here in the Philippines; that is what Santa Monica Hotel and Beach Resort stands for. It is a beach resort with hotel accommodations located at Banilad, Dumaguete, Oriental Negros, Philippines. From Manila, the place could be accessed through RoRo (Roll on and Roll off) which might take more than half a day. A faster means of getting there is through a plane that will land at Dumaguete Airport. The Santa Monica Hotel and Beach Resort is among the things that prove Dumaguete to be one of the most scenic places in the Philippines.

For further inquiries and other details, you may contact the Santa Monica Hotel and Beach Resort at telephone numbers (+63) 35-225-0704, (+63) 35-225-7800, (+63) 35-225-7802. Also, you can send them an electronic mail at stmonica@mozcom.com. Have a better way of enjoying the South. Come at Sta. Monica Hotel and Beach Resort.

6. PangitPilot

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Never been there, gonna fix that in next two weeks, when I find it :smile:

Tripadvisor says Banilad, Dumaguete City 6200, Philippines

Now, where is Banilad :D

7. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    There is Banilad in Dumaguete and there is Banilad in Bacong.

8. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    ????????????????????????

When I type in ''Santa Monica Dumaguete' I get to see as FIRST info a map on wich is indicated where you can find the resort.
    But sometimes I don't get to see what others can see. :smile:

Attached Files:

9. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Firstly, I apologize for having a few too many beverages of my choice and posting Santa Monica in the incorrect subject. It is located about 2K south of Robinson's, left turn at the Valencia-Santa Monica cross street and 1K to the ocean. Nice selection of food and vegies on ice, pick out what you want and how your want it cooked, steamed, sauted, grilled, raw, whatever. No wine but cold light and pilsner. I have been there at least 10 times and never complained about the freshness of fish, squid, prawns. Personally, my 2nd favorite restaurant here after CB.

10. PangitPilot

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Well Thanks JF, PatO, I consider myself suitably educated as to where it is :D

Now, time to get down and try the seafood ..

Many Thanks ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.