Dumaguete Info Search

Update on Robinsons Complex?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by tbevan, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Echir, I admire your optimisme. But looking nearly each day of the week to the progress rate of the construction, I have another feeling :wink:
    I was shocked :rolleyes: when reading the optimistic text on the fencing posters.
    It sounded like my daughter when she was 11 years old: "Daddy, soon I will become a movie star " :D :D
    But MAYBE she was wright because I recorded already quite some meters on celluloid. Yeah, for me she WAS already a movie star.
    So MAYBE you are wright also: MAYBE they will open soon the gate (but October 2009 is still more than 3 months !) so interested tenants are allowed to have a first look where their business area will arise out of the mess :wink:

2. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we dont know when they will open..... but with this they can quicken the pace if all materials are inside and do 24 hours work. but it is still a long way ahead............hope they can finish the construction as soon as possible. i am excited to see robinsons mall stand in dumaguete and for all negrense.

3. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    update on road constructionn

I'll be there next week,and I'm aware of the current road conditions.Robert,{formerly Robert on crutches} keeps Me informed on a regular basis.My Family and I have reservations at Takatuka Lodge for 3 days on the 2nd of July and it's been brought to My attention that the highway going South and on upwards towards Sipalay is not nearly as bad as the rest of the Island.Can some please enlighten Me on this..I need a 2nd opinion. By the way,any advice on a van rental from Duma-sipalay? I prefer something with seatbelts {I'm sure You're all laughing at Me right now} but that would probably take an act of GOD. There's no way I'm about to cram My 4 and 2 Year old Daughters,The Nanny and the Commander {A.K.A The Wife} on the Crazy Bus.Besides that,taking a van will enable Me to stop anywhere I so desire along the way, to take in the sights,and also relieve Myself of the SMB once The Seal is broken...

4. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey John,

We are planning on doing a trip to Sipalay too. And I was thinking of hiring a van. Probably last week of June.

Don't know yet how much. In case you get to go first, please keep us posted here.

Thanks

P.S. If we get to go first, I'll let you know the rates and the road conditions too.

Also, the road conditions in the south could sometimes really go bad(specially on uncemented/un-asphalted roads) as this is the rainy season in that part.

5. mrbee

mrbee DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why the male and female "long noses" featured on the poster..locals down on the left and small?
    AH....long noses have more money to spend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.