Dumaguete Info Search

Vent hood exhaust duct

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by reedee, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi guys and gals!! Once again I am needing to pick your brains (you can pick your own noses!!).........we have a range/vent hood that has a 5 inch hole for attaching exhaust duct, but cannot find the ducting. Have tried Citi Hardware (out of stock), UyMatio (they have 6 inch), Rejoice (no dice), a sheet metal shop (Nadodo, or something like that), and an a/c place in Daro (we are still waiting to talk to the engineer there). Does anyone here know of anyone who does sheet metal work or who can make us the duct we need?? Thanks a bunch!!:D:D:D

2. robgie

robgie DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try Handyman in Robinsons

3. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Handyman

Well, I didn't even think of going there!! Will do that this afternoon!! Thanks!!

4. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    Sheet metalwork they used to do it just before the bridge halfway between Cathedral and Citihardware (opposite Omega store)
    Also known for metalwork is the area just after the airport along the highway going to Sibulan town.

5. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks!!

Thanks, Firefly!! Grabbing my purse and heading out....will try to find the one across from Omega on our way to Handyman at Robinsons's Mall.

6. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Success!!

Thanks again to all of you, we found a guy who will make our duct......the place across from Omega. He is going to make us a metal one for around 500 php. I know I can always count on you folks for helping out when I need something!!

I did find it at Handyman, too, but we were going to have to buy 10 meters of the flexible aluminum for 1520 php (we only need about a meter).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.