Dumaguete Info Search

very costly love...

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by dumaguetenia, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Blame Hollywood, oversexed Soap Opera's, telenovelas.. or television per se. These mediums are full of stories about infidelity, betrayal and such and is very popular amongst women, specially. Women are constantly borbarded and basically brainwashed with this message, that men cannot be trusted. Tiger Woods, no exception.

Do not forget, however, the Filipinos oftentimes rude but for the most part, non-malicious desire to know where your going and where you came from, what do you do, how much did you pay for, such and such.. These are considered very rude questions elsewhere but a normal part of conversation in the Philippines.

"Living in a police state" I know how you feel, Teach. Before, when I come home early from work, my wife will always ask me "What are you doing here". I would sarcastically respond, I'm so glad to see you too Honey. Then asked her, what happened to , hi honey, you're home!.., are you ok, etc, etc. Then I would ask her, aren't you glad I'm home early, usually her answer would be, of course I'm glad, just surprised your home early. So for the most part she means well but sometimes does not express it the way we want to hear it. She's much better now, now she ignores me completely when I come home...hehehe, women (I guess she's showing me whose the boss) :(:rolleyes:

2. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    This thread titled very costly love , i think indeed , money, life and sanity.:eek:

Just my two cent about us girls. Guys, in the Philippines most of us girls, grow up in a big family .Sometimes we become the mother, daugther and sister in the family when our parents are not around. So when this girl become a partner or a wife this childhood character play its role again.Telling her husband to come home on time ,this and that.....etc....like a mother will do . Then, what Panday case, was like a sister role, you don't want your sibling to come home early as they will make noise and you loss the privacy of being alone. You will like the daugther role if they are not spoiled brat, because they are the one that yes Mom.., okay dad.., i love you sister.., its okay brother i will not tell mom and dad that you smoke...,and some little sweet thing that a good daugther will do to impress her parents :o

Better do what Bikerdave advice, to marry an orphan so you will not going to deal with a complex personality of your wife or partner and big family to add. :D

You know , the beauty of all of this ,is to respect each other opinion and differences and not feeling that i am smarter than you , i know better than you do , be a person that fit in in her/his shoes without compromising your values and principles. Also be respectful to the one of authority,meaning , whoever is right.

I sound like a mother now :D

Have the best time of your life. My best regard to eveyone :smile:

3. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No my wife just like to let me know whose boss by slicing up a sausage and the cutting board. :eek: Chop! Chop!

4. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Parol officer"

your not the only one, but i only get that if i guff really bad..

5. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

i call that physical threatening and dismemberment.. Hehe..

6. Judy

Judy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that is only a joke, but if he will do it i dont know whats gonna happen but i trust him he is a good guy and proud of him. :smile:

7. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Not only Chop

Chop it up and put in pancit for me to eat :eek:
    talk about tough love at the extreme...

8. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    kinda hard to mess up in Kansas eh!

9. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If you are looking for trouble you can find it anywhere!

:p

10. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Yeah especially if Teacher is around and wants your Pancit hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.