Dumaguete Info Search

Wanted: A Reliable Toilet Seat

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by davfitz, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    good that you brought that back up.. This morning on my way into town I jumped into a trike. There was a DI-Member (we never met before) on his way to Citi-Hardware to buy a reliable tiolet-seat.

I recommended him this thread (as he was not aware of) and wished him good luck...

2. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rhoody,where can i order the sit on the right? That looks interesting!!:D

3. cowboybb

cowboybb DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I dont quite understand the problem here. I built my house 7 years ago and i have 8 bathrooms counting the pool bathrooms and i still have the orginal seats on all and all are in good shape....maybe dipolog city has more pride in their seats...ha ha ha good luck

4. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Dammmmm

I was so happy to be home after two years. What did I find my toilet seat broken. I know I didn't do it, so my fat white @ss was not at fault. ??? Then I forgot about the LBM until it struck. So I did the only thing possible I didn't fix. LOL I was only at home for a week. :rolleyes:

So is there some kind of plot against white men sitting down to take a sh*t or what?

5. Rich321

Rich321 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A wonderful thread ... this all gives me a great idea. Why not find someone with woodworking tools (make sure they have a router and sanding capability) and just make some toilet seats. Not one but hundreds of them. Then go into business. Contact all the longnose you can find and present your sales pitch.
    Now if you are going to do this you need to do it right ... make the toilet seat thick enough that you need both hands just to raise the darn thing up. Fix it where a full grown Carabao bull could back up and rest its weary bones on it and it will still stay in one piece. Forget those wimpy plastic or brass fitting -- go for stainless hardened steel or even titanium. Now then you would have a toilet seat fit for a King!

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    spend more time with your loved ones...

well I was not sure if I post this in the humor thread, but I think it fit's better here.

The question is if this seat is for a loving couple or big butts like me... :confused:

Attached Files:

7. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    I would hope that is only for the big butt! That would be taking love too far.

8. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

The answer would be..FOR BUTTS LIKE YOURS!!!:D please don't get mad..just telling the TRUTH!:wink:

9. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    unless your conjoined twins(Siamese twins)

10. Rich321

Rich321 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Three seater ...

Rhoody,
    Why not just go for a three seater? In the morning everyone can more or less go at the same time. (Created with a little help with Photoshop CS4!)
    --Rich--

Attached Files: