Dumaguete Info Search

Washing machines ?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Broadside, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Thanks for the input guys; I'm a little surprised that no female threw in their 2 pesos worth :smile:

I'll check out Centrum Appliances, but failing that it looks like a Cebu trip. I already figured that a metal housing was not a good idea, and the casing would have to be of sturdy plastic, but the 7 hour/40 year time difference is quite amazing at times.

PatO. Not too sure about the self washing underwear. I was put off things like that when my ex-wife bought some edible knickers and....................:eek:

2. daanlungsod

daanlungsod DI Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +83 / 11
    Our first labandera was a neighbor woman with children like steps and disconcertingly distractive pendulously projectile bosoms. She complained constantly and demeaningly of everything, including her meek and devoted husband who never made enough money to please her. While she washed the children and spouse constantly trooped in-and-our while we hid from her tongue. Last we heard the husband had fled to the mountain to live with a more pleasant partner as we fled to a machine.
    Number 2 was a better-model twin-tub with an actual agitator. It washed OK but the spin dryer left clothes dripping wet. We patched the many leaks but as our kids grew and loaded us with laundry it was time to upgrade.
    We thought to save by choosing the automatic washer made in Brazil. It cleaned slowly but lasted for nearly 4 years. Then the controller board died (P7500 dealer part) plus pump etc. When I looked on the Internet for parts and schematic nothing found but 'support-manuals.com' 'manuals-market.com' offering to sell same.
    Now we've got a made-in-USA totally-mechanical top loader with no electronics to get fried. It's fast and what we should have started with. The internet provides free schematics and parts with prices from many places. If you're wondering, POS downtown had the best price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.