Dumaguete Info Search

Website of Gentle People...

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by The Dane, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulet_ko05

kulet_ko05 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks

thanks jellyfish. i'll try to search for the thread so i'll have idea where to go and what to do. while looking for that, i hope that the dumagueteños or those that have been to dumaguete can give me info or tips or anything. that will be highly appreciated. thanks.

2. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi and Hello to everyone,

Not really new to the forum(joined last year), but never got to posting anything.

Aying here, born, raised and resides in Dumaguete.

Lots of info here for anyone new to Dumaguete. And IF needed, I can help answer questions about Dumaguete, too.

Maayong ADLAW!

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome Aying with your first posts.
    I hope a lot more will follow.

I would like to know how many Dumaguetenians are now joining the forum of their own city.
    I guess it's quite a number already.
    Any statistical info to give on that Rhoody ?
    (I'm too lasy to go through the whole members list, but maybe the software can help us out)

4. vivianpearl22

vivianpearl22 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone! I am new here. Please be nice.:-)

5. vivianpearl22

vivianpearl22 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aying, Have you heard bout Harold's Mansion? I have never been there myself, but my aunt will be visiting this January and is looking for a nice place to stay, please advice me. Thank you.

6. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    vivianpearl22,

I'm not sure if Harold's Mansion still functions as a Hotel...

btw, what kind of place is your aunt looking for? A hotel or something like an apartment.

As someone who lives in Dumaguete, I'm really not familiar which hotels are good or what not. Sorry...

Maybe some of the guys here are actually more informed that I am when it comes to hotels in Dumaguete....

....help anyone?!?

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Harold's is a nice budget place, as well as Casa de Monteverde, functional and clean. contacs on our content pages:

Hotels

8. gladys_284

gladys_284 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello....guys! I'm a new member here,i'm a cebuana, i feel in love with Dumaguete and i found the site very informative and interesting..as i explore the island of negros orriental..particularly the place of "gentle people" . I been in Dumaguete for several times already... Dumaguete the place to be...my next designation!!! thank guys for the warm welcome..

gladys_284

9. phong-pagong

phong-pagong One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello everyone, this is phong-pagong...i am a new member, just joined moments ago...and this is my first post (wew)..im from balugo, dumaguete city...and i'm one of the gentle people (hehehhe). by the way, my brother and I are doing small business----choy-yan-pong shanghai rolls...orders are very welcome.......thanks....:D

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    welcome to DI, we are relly happpy to have more and more Dumaguetenios/as here. thank you for joing, have a great time here...:smile:

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.