Dumaguete Info Search

Welcome all to have a drink at our place !

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by earlmj, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks earl, will keep that in mind

2. Recycle

Recycle DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sure would visit Amlan

3. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A house for Recycle....

Well Recycle .It took me some time to get back to you .I compltely forgot about this post..
    Anyuway the house as shown will cost depending on the finish some 1.5 up to 2 M that is in Peso.
    I cannot reveil anything more , but hope to show you a DVD ,once you are here that will explain all. Right tooday ( 2 two hours) I have a meeting at Amlan City hall about a project simular to that in Duma AND BAIS. ( Bais 200 units Social Housing) . and we hope to do thewsame for the poor here in Amlan .as you know we have plenty of poor people here..

Anyway all will be explained once you are here and you will be amazed..
    The house is tested and certified for atleast 60 years to come but expectations are reaching up to over 80 years. It is fully under patent in the EU countries USA Saudi Arabia , South AFrica and i 2008 in the Phils...
    Love to meet you all
    earl

4. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    earl, any consideration who could avail of this technology.

5. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    India na Jones.. One !!
    One means the inventor in Nl . No I am just kidding. Soon very soon it will become Public. I just had this afternoon a meeting with our Mayour heer ,who was already aware of it all simply as the mayor from Dyuma Perdices has enlighted him. We are building for a start 200 cheap housesd in a project in Bais.. and then here and there ( everywhere ) villas and Bungalows as in the pictures. BUT India One . if you come to my place I will show you everything.. Don,t know WHERE you are now ,but you are most welcome.. It is patenyed but not yet in the Phils that is why I am on a hush hush basis now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.