Dumaguete Info Search

Whale and Dolphin Watching Trip to Bais

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by The Dane, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Thank you for sharing that with us, Gotz. It sounds really magical and inspiring, especially when you're sitting in a freezing office while the heat outside rises to 110 degrees here in the Middle East. I'm so excited to be going home soon, and I'm meeting my sister there. She's coming from California and has not been to the Philippines in more than 22 years, so I'm really hoping to re-introduce her to the magic of Dumaguete. Her last time there she was only 10 years old (I was 4, but at least I had the pleasure of coming back there for college). Only problem is that we're both going to be there for only about 2 weeks (5 days in Dumaguete only) and I don't how to cram all the good things to do in that short visit, especially that I myself haven't been there for more than a year now, and I know that a lot of things have changed again. Does anyone have some good suggestions?

2. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    "Only problem is that we're both going to be there for only about 2 weeks (5 days in Dumaguete only) and I don't how to cram all the good things to do in that short visit, especially that I myself haven't been there for more than a year now, and I know that a lot of things have changed again. Does anyone have some good suggestions?" posted by Caymimi.

If you have relatives here,it would be better to let them do the planning. Just provide them infos of where you want to go and what to prepare. Transportation is very important.

3. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    "Only problem is that we're both going to be there for only about 2 weeks (5 days in Dumaguete only) and I don't how to cram all the good things to do in that short visit, especially that I myself haven't been there for more than a year now, and I know that a lot of things have changed again. Does anyone have some good suggestions?" posted by Caymimi.

If you have relatives here,it would be better to let them do the planning. Just provide them infos of where you want to go and what to prepare. Transportation is very important.

4. Joanne

Joanne DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow!!!! awesome pictures.... I am getting more excited for my up comng trip to dumaguete!

5. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    That sounds like a great idea, Gotz. Thanks! My relatives left in Dumaguete are quite elderly now, but I just remembered that a few of my husband's relatives are still there. Maybe they can help me out.

I'm really looking forward to this trip! From this forum I've gotten a few ideas of what I'd like to do, like whale & dolphin watching, maybe check out Atlantis Resort, (I wish Robinsons Mall would be open by then, but it won't be), go back to Forest Camp, and definitely Jo's by the Beach because of their high school reunion.

6. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    WE WERE CHARGED 1,200PhP EACH FOR THIS TRIP. NEVER SEEN SO MANY DOLPHINS IN MY LIFE. THE DAY WAS BRILLIANT.FOOD WAS GREAT AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN.

Attached Files:

7. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Wow ,I am short of words when seeing these pics,thanks again crissar.:smile:

8. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I stared at the picture of food for a full 5 minutes. Look at that luscious mango!

9. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    caymimi, have you seen the pics of Joe's By The Sea Resort and the statue of Virgin Mary that crissar posted on this board? If you haven't yet I suggest you open Our Lady's Garden (that's the title of her post). She takes excellent pictures! :smile:

10. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    caymimi, have you seen the pics of Joe's By The Sea Resort and the statue of Virgin Mary that crissar posted on this board? If you haven't yet I suggest you open Our Lady's Garden (that's the title of her post). She takes excellent pictures! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.