Dumaguete Info Search

Whale and Dolphin Watching Trip to Bais

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by The Dane, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miguel

Miguel DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    Made Bais dolphin tour May 20. Talked to tourist info we willing to share with other groups, they suggested dates and we ended paying P400 per head. Not bad. Anyway I think they dont want to fill up only one boat but give work also to Dolphin II - money talks :wink:

Lucky as usual the day was perfect, sea was a mirror, dolphins all over and in hundreds. Dolphins we met, were actually closer to Cebu island.

Hot tip: Barangay S:to Filomina of Alegria (Cebu) now arrange dolphin watching tours. As everybody knows, this is just opposite Bais. Price told is P1000 for boat that seats 5. No trip yet. But soon. Contact Barangay captain for booking. I have the number.

2. Marilyn

Marilyn DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sir as we've known we don't allow to have a double guests in one boat because sometimes that makes conflicts between the two groups... Did you asked the tourism personnel why they did not allow you to joined the other groups... wish you would so that you understand the reason why ... God bless!

3. Miguel

Miguel DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    Dear Ms,
    I totally understand their planning. Also I am happy with this trip. It was great.

Sta Filomena contact number: 476-7015

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Don't be such a party pooper, a few crates of SMB and they'll get on great.:rolleyes:

5. nightwing

nightwing DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am Amazed in this thread. Thanks to all who did share their experience and thoughts about this tour.

Honestly, I am arranging a group of 12 people only for Siquijor, touch downing the Dumaguete City.

Then, I just discovered (through this site/forums also) that Dumaguete has a lot of things/places to offer. So I decided to do the arrangement for 1 night in Dumaguete and another two (2) in Siquijor.

after thoroughly reading this thread, I have totally a changed of Plan. =)

I will be having an overnight stay and tour here in Bais and will visit the Sand Bar also. I am grateful that I found informations here.

My first group (as well as my first visit) will be this August 7-10 (whole stay in the province)

I wish that I could manage this group tour well.

I and exploring the possibilities of offering an alternative but worthful travel packages since Boracay, Palawan, Bohol and other popular destinations and now overrated.

=)

Cheers!

6. Marilyn

Marilyn DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi good day with you .
    If you want to have a reservation for the pumpboat to go Dolphin Watching here in Bais , Sandbar and Mangroves forest please free to contactxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In your case for 12 persons we have such pumpboat for that .
    YEs in the month of August that is still be ok for dolphin watch here in Bais City, Oriental Negros.
    Ok Goodluck with your first tour here Oriental Negros.
    Wish you all the best ...
    Take care and God bless!
    :-)

7. nightwing

nightwing DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, Marlyn!

Thank you for your thoughts. Yeah, previously, I read and got the mobile number of Sir Ed and fortunately, I already dropped a call for him today.

I'll keep his number until the day I finalize the itinerary.

My best wishes for Dumaguete as a whole. May it bountiful tourism will flourish and have a big BOOM! =P

8. Marilyn

Marilyn DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Nightwing,
    I am also thankful that you believed what i was published here.
    Honestly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he owned the pumpboat and i am his tourguide at his boat.
    Again thanks .
    God bless!
    :-)

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    we do not support commercial advertising on the Forum Part of DI by business owners or related person. We don't accept business owner spamming here please stick to the rules and regulations ...

Therefore, commercial spam from posts deleted.

Please use for commercial ads the given tools of Dumaguete Info

10. Marilyn

Marilyn DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh i am really sorry sir for mistake i have had made ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.