Dumaguete Info Search

What spots do Filipinos go out to at night?

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Bandit, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha!!!!!i like men who play hard to get..it makes me more and more crazy!!

2. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
  3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you are sure that is possible ??? Aynaku... I will join the Dude in the goldfishpool...

4. sillimanian

sillimanian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    For a good meal and the ambience that ought to go with it, bring them to Gabby's Bistro, Florentina Homes' uber-cozy restaurant. Followed by a nightcap of designer vodkas or world-class beers at Likha Tapas Bar (in South Seas Hotel). Both establishments are in Bantayan, about 3 minutes away from each other by car. For a day trip or weekend getaway, take them to Antulang Beach Resort, an hour's drive south of Dumaguete, or to the twin lakes in San Jose, also an hour's drive, but north of the city. Both have restaurants, so there's no need to bring food. I haven't tried it yet, but South Seas has a new restaurant along the way to the twin lakes, it's called Azalea. Buzz has been good: spectacular view and great architecture (the owner Rene Armogenia is an architect who originally owned and designed what are now Bahura Resort and Coco Grande Hotel).

5. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    There isn't a lot of options in Dumaguete unlike bigger cities like Cebu or Manila. Basically in Dumaguete, if you have guests or visitors, foreign or local, you bring them to the same places like what the others have mentioned. There are no choices. Welcome to Dumaguete.

6. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

she remind me of the movie i just watch this afternoon, King Henry the VII ,Anne made King Henry crazy about her,,,and she made the Queen to be detroned and history of great separation of England to the Vatican. The irony of this story, what goes around come around and worse :wink:

keep your fish on the pool Rhood :D

7. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That's Dumaguete for you.....

like they say, take it or leave it... :wink:

and yes WELCOME to Dumaguete.

8. von-mark

von-mark DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dumaguete is really a small city and not much to do. But its up to you people how you will make your stay here so memorable. Just always open you mind and let the adventures begin.. :smile: hahahahahaha

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I was yesterday with 2 gwapas after a longer time again in Payak-Restobar (or something like that) just across provincial hospital, a pretty cool place, beer was cold (at least SMB) and ok live-band. IMHO a nice hang-out

10. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi rhoody,i think that's PAYAG..not PAYAK!.hehehe..Yes!!that place is cool..The band there plays good reggae music too..Hope to go out with you and Rachel there someday..Have a great sunday!!:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.