Dumaguete Info Search

What spots do Filipinos go out to at night?

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Bandit, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes!!!the more...the merrier!!!! hahahaha!!!!

2. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI..thats in the movie..I'm for real!!!:p

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

... only if you won't get drunk and aggressive... that is scary as of what I heard... hehehe

4. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    last nigth is my first time to have some SML there in Payag, i like the place and i like the band too... but my SML is not cold as i want:o
    then its taste really light light light SML..... with some ice cubes....just to make it drinkable.....
    i wish next time they can serve really cold ones hehehehe...

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the last few month I dropped occasionally into several places to make some beer-temperature tests...

Some places are known for cold drink anyway,but I need to adjust my personal list as there are some changes to the good in other locations...

Why Not's SMB temperature dropped about 15 degree Celsius and is now drinkable (at least in adult speed) without gettin toooo warm.

Hayahay had cold drinks until 1:30am mow frequently

Honeycomb (the open Air / Glas house) has at present the coldest beverages at the boulevard.

Payag served very cold local drinks (after requesting)

Gimmik cold (after explaining the waiter) important, only order with that one waiter..

Blue monkey, drinkable but not really that cold... best chicken BBQ (local style) in town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.