Dumaguete Info Search

What's going on......

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by Coyotes, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no problem, bikerdave. we were 15 years together, almost 9 years married. he has been always a good man...

hey, read your wife a sillimanian too! what year? maybe time to meet for the founder's day...

2. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    sorry not from silliman she went to foundation got 2 degrees and now almost finished with a 3rd in nursing Thank god almost finished Anyway this is not the topic sorry Jen

3. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oooh okey - was not reading good then. glad to hear she's almost finished...her pursuit to knowledge will be rewarded soon...

keep it up, mrs. bikerdave...!

4. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    (whisper - me too jenny...sorry...sleept tight...)

5. COBBER

COBBER DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well things happen...and sh*t happens as well.

Having been in the Philippines for many years and been married to my dear Josephen. I can only say she is one out of a Million.'Even if we are divorced now!
    We all have our backpack loaded with good and bad things.

I was maybe lucky with a honest partner, when it comes to land etc.. But stories are numerous that things go wrong and people loose all the money and property they "own". Often to go home with nothing.....but illusions of living and making money in the Happy Islands of the Philippines.

Good luck,
    J

6. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    i chat with Jo quiet alot and can tell she's a nice woman, although my judge of character can't be worth a shite, from past experience, i do however know that one evil person shouldn't make you hate everyone, or make a whole country of evil people, there everywhere in the world!

most on here that know me, know i'm "different" pmsl... but that includes some of the friends i have made here, foreigners and pinoy, i have the support of all these people in court, it may be the way of some cultures to run away from what seems a difficult situation, ermm but not mine!!! for god sake i'm British! lol

7. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Foreighners who put extra security of the properties(not only land what i mean) having all the receipts on his name and also lease contract of the land ( takes maybe 50 years?) until he becomes 100 years old and the woman become 70 or 80 years old (the contract expired) LOL!

So, it makes sense that when they separate (before that "golden age" come) the woman will go out empty handed. Clever foreighner.

8. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    an you sound like gina might like you! gold digger or not, sounds like you've thought it through, if i was with a woman that long i wouldn't mind her having everything!

9. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was so lucky then I had a foreigner; not a foreighner...

10. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Sorry Josephine if you are offended, I'm only making comments of what you are posting here.It's a forum, if you are sharing parts of your private life then you also have to welcome some comments.. .

You can make an arguments if my comments are not true instead of looking the spelling ( we are not in the classroom).I'm not a silliman graduate, but I'm very proud of what I achieved in life ( i never become financially dependent to a guy and that i have to avoid also in the future).I'm working bones to bones here abroad , so that I can can get all my wishes from my hard-earned money.

To you Coyotes I wish you luck.Sorry don't compare me to your Gina.I'ts not my cup of tea to suck money from a guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.