Dumaguete Info Search

What's the status of Dgte pier strike?

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by ranabs, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranabs

ranabs DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone. Just want to know the status of the pier strike. As what I've known, only passengers are allowed to disembark while cars/vehicles will be unloaded at Tampi wharf. Please let me know to get rid of the hassles that I may encounter on my planned vacation there this next few days. I am from northern Mindanao.

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thursday evening everything is shut down. Ferry offices saying that the Dumaguete pier is also closed on Friday. I am in Siquijor and need to go back tomorrow. I try to get a ferry to Tampi. and from there a Bus. The small problem is that more than some otheres will have the same idea... At present there is no official statement how long it will last.

cheers from Siquijor

Rhoody

3. OP
    OP
    ranabs

ranabs DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rhoody,

Thanks a lot for the info. I am from Iligan and planning to visit my folks in Amlan as we're doing every summer via Dapitan and also planning to bring our car for a little more convenience during our two-week stay there. I'll be very grateful if you can have all of us updated. Anyway, there's another thread here about it.

Thak you so much once again bro..

Ranabs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.