Dumaguete Info Search

Where to find a good car mechanic?

Discussion in '☋ Where to Find ☋' started by magnusg, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnusg

magnusg DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    My name is Magnus. We have a number of vehicles which, unfortunately, keep braking down. Always something wrong.... So they go to the shop once or twice a month. We are looking for another car mechanic than the one we are using now.
    One that perhaps does better and longer lasting repair. Does anyone know a good and trustworthy mechanic?

Blessings!
    Magnus

2. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Good day Magnus,

If u trust me, go to SCUD's shop in Bagacay (a few meters from Hypermart going to Valencia), and look for a certain "Jeffrey". Hope, he still works there. Good and honest guy. And would work beyond what is expected of him. My own personal opinion. That's all! :smile:

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome on the forum Magnus.
    I have one who I certainly can advise.
    But it's also important I believe where that mechanic is located, so it's near to your place of living.
    Mine is located at the Highway: RM Auto Repair Shop and Surplus Centre, South road, Banilad, Dumaguete City.
    His name is Rainer M. Patrocinio.
    So far I have only very positive experiences. As well regarding quality, price as regarding speed. He always shows me (even without asking for it) the parts he exchanged (with first asking my permission to exchange), he shows the bill for the parts he had to buy and explains very well what the problem was and what to do to prevent reoccurence.

4. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Yah, I forgot about Rainer M. Patrocinio. He resides in Bagacay (neighbors!:D) and his shop is in Banilad. Had same experiences with Jellyfish and I too have positive experiences when we had our car fixed at his shop. :smile: He's recommended also. Hmmm.. come to think of it, I think the "Jeffrey" person is now working at his shop. yah, most probably...:confused:

Good day!:smile:

5. OP
    OP
    magnusg

magnusg DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi again,

Thanks so much for your help.
    Well, I (we) live in Mangnao. We will check these guys out. We definitely need a new mechanic. We have a multicab and a VW beetle. Anyway, great forum with plenty of helpful tips, and most of all.....helpful people.

Thanks again,

Blessings!
    Magnus
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Greater Grace Church, Dumaguete YOUTUBE slideshow:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

6. OP
    OP
    magnusg

magnusg DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi again,

Thanks so much for your help. We will check these places out. We live in Mangnao,
    and have a multicab and a VW Beetle. We definitely have to get a new mechanic.
    Great forum, plenty of helpful tips, and most of all helpful people.

Thanks again!,
    Blessings,
    Magnus
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Greater Grace Church, Dumaguete YOUTUBE slideshow:

User profile: GraceDumaguete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.