Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Where's the humor on here?

1. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    WOW! Lucky for those two swans that help just happened to be there at the time they needed help.

Kudos to the fellow that seperated them!

V/R,
    nwlivewire

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    The passenger tapped the cab driver on the shoulder to ask him something. The driver screamed, lost control of the car,nearly hit a bus, went up on the sidewalk, and stopped very close to a shop window.
    For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mister, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"
    The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap could scare him so much.
    The driver replied, "You're right. I'm sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver.I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :jawdrop: This as well :whistling:
    [​IMG]
    :bag: Good Job we got technology, even here:giggles:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them; they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
    Murphy said “Hang on, I have an idea.”
    He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
    Shamus said “Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!”
    Murphy replied, “Don't worry - just follow me.”
    He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.
    Shamus said “Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!”
    Murphy replied, with a smile. “Don't worry; I have a plan, Cheers!”
    They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, “OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.”
    The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
    They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.
    At the tenth pub Shamus said “Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!”
    Murphy said, “How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Genius Genius x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    A police officer pulls over a speeding car.
    The officer says, "I clocked you at 120 km. per hour, sir."
    The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 100, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."
    Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."
    As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?"
    The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."
    As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Dammit, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"
    The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
    The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
    The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."
    And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F*** UP??"
    The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"
    only when he has been drinking

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  8. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I want this Grampa to go with me the next time I go see the IRS!

Too funny!

nwlivewire

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Two men on a park bench, both with black eyes."Oh the silliest thing... the ticket agent happened to have a magnificent bosom, and though I meant to ask for a ticket to Pittsburgh, it came out as "a picket to Titsburgh," so she punched me in the eye. Second man says "same exact thing happened to me at breakfast with the wife last week. I meant to say, honey, would you please pass the salt?, but what came out was"...... "Dumb arse! You've ruined my life!"

• Like Like x 2