Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Where's the humor on here?

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

---The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: Spilled milk and pennies saved. But then the teacher realized, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then she parachuted right into the middle of 20 Iraqi troops........

She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens, 'said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story'?"

...."Don't Screw with Mommy when she's been drinking."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    A middle-aged frumpy couple return to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde.
    "I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $75,000 asking price," said the man. "Yet I just heard you close the deal for $65,000 to the lovely young lady there. You insisted there could be no discount on this model."

"Well, what can I tell you? She had the ready cash and, just look at her, how could I resist?" replied the grinning salesman.

Just then the young woman approached the middle-aged couple and gave them the keys. "There you go," she said. "I told you I would get the dope to reduce it, happy driving dad

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    Do you drink beer?

ROBERT WEATHERALL·FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2016
    *Woman: Do you drink beer?

*Man: Yes

*Woman: How many beers a day?

*Man: Usually about 3

*Woman: How much do you pay per beer?

*Man: $5.00 which includes a tip. (This is where it gets scary !)

*Woman: And how long have you been drinking?

*Man: About 20 years, I suppose

*Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts you're spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 correct?

*Man: Correct

*Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5,400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?

*Man: Correct

*Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

*Man: Do you drink beer?

*Woman: No

*Man: Where's your Ferrari?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    [​IMG] Mums EH?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    · A lady went into a bar in Austin and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest feet she'd ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady! Why don't you come on out to the bunk house and let me prove it to you?" The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, "Well, thank ya Ma'am. I'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid me fer mah services before." "The woman replied, "Don't be flattered ...take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You always post such funny ones - and I can pass most of yours along to my to old battle buddy. She gets a kick out of them!

ps....

It's a good thing the guy didn't holler out, "Mother F*****!", or he would have had the House AND the Senate in three-part harmony.

Thanks!

nwlivewire

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.

What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on the sofa with her vibrator.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room. In there, she found her husband watching the Super Bowl on television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

He replied............"Watching the game with my son-in-law."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Show Pony