Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Where's the humor on here?

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    A new bride was a bit embarrassed to be known as a honeymooner. So when she and her husband pulled up to the hotel, she asked him if there was any way that they could make it appear that they had been married a long time. He responded, "Sure. You carry the suitcases!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    A woman arrived at a party. While scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man sitting alone. She approached him, smiled and said, "Hello. My name is Carmen." "That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is it a family name?" "No," she replied. As a matter of fact I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most - cars and men. Therefore I chose "Carmen". "What's your name?" she asked. He answered "B.J. Titsengolf." :wink:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Qwertz

Qwertz DI Junior Member

Retired lighthouse keeper
    Ratings:
    +41 / 3
    Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call.

The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a torch high over her mummy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.

Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked.

Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.Connor began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed. Kathleen quickly responded,

"He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place ..... smack his arse again!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Me & Asawa @ the Amusement Park

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    As I was talking about my Carpenter earlier, Thought you might get a smile from his car! Just to start the day off, on a Smile or two.

JP[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Thank goodness this thread did not get lost [​IMG] OH! yes Humour, So for a better reception do this :rolleyes: LOL Only in the Philippines

• Like Like x 2
  7. Decon_phils

Decon_phils DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    This NUN visits the doctor with a complain that she hardly menstruates, but during menstruation she finds poststamps in her panties. Doctor smiles, and examines her........ Ma'm Those are not poststamps, but Chiquita (banana) stickers !!!!

Hv fun
    Ryan

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Gene

Gene DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor, to consule him for what he is._ Wall Street Journal
    I thought it holds true most of the time!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1