A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked. "Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered. "On a trip to the Big Horn Mountains out in Wyoming, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground." I yelled, "Now, back off or I'll kick the sh*t out of all of you" Saint Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?" "Couple of minutes ago
Welcome!
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Best Posts in Thread: Where's the humor on here?
Pagina 4 van 36
-
-
-
Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force
-
-
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.
That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.
To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
There are teachers, and then there are educators...-
Like x 5
-
-
A teacher was holding a class of 8 year olds
Tommy where are your tonsils ?
I dont know miss he replied
You dont know where your tonsils are, said the teacher, everyone should know that.
No miss, I had them taken out last year!-
Like x 4
-
-
-
-
-
Pagina 4 van 36


Funny x 5
Winner x 2
![[IMG]](proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xfl1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-0%2Fs480x480%2F11987028_1022063114470896_4672984798105183873_n.jpg%3Foh%3D0617496cf6a014dfbd81a01c2529b33f%26oe%3D56A077A0%26__gda__%3D1453489227_9db117727ab07a1380f1c739de3c58b9&hash=ab516e4b96f9e0c503c86c39289dd6ff)


