Dumaguete Info Search

Where's the humor on here?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by grandpainak, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiobob

kiwiobob DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There you go again, with unsubstantiated comments toward a man dedicated to peace ? However this time you said, " his army ", which is a step in the right direction......... :cool:...............and I am sure you do not really mean that he ordered it ?:p Anything to throw the focus off your Countries gun violence problem I guess...............lol...................:wink:

2. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    Have you ever cracked a history book? If a country's leader is not responsible for it's military's action, then who is? Which man dedicated to peace was that? Ghandi or Gandhi? Let me know which one you mean. I know of a Ghandi's fried chicken, is that the one you mean? Your misquoting of your great ghandi somewhat displays your bias and make your unsubstantiated comment the pot calling the kettle black. Which strikes me funny!O--O

3. kiwiobob

kiwiobob DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, ok, ok, why did not not just say you do not have a sense of humour and are ultra-sensitive regarding jokes made about America, for goodness sake, just delete the mans name there and insert - Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, what ever suits you................ lol

A joke is a joke................ lol ......................:wink:

4. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    Would you care to rephrase that? The first several sets of words do not seem well chosen and hard to understand and make you seem more comical than usual, probably not in the way you intended ; ) You are just a pot stirrer and a troll and you don't seem to appreciate when you are under the microscope, but with your chosen activity, I don't see where you have much gripe coming. And I'm glad you feel a "joke is a joke", that means you won't complain any more when I amuse myself by sniping at you, or was that a hypocritical statement? It's just a joke, thank you for the free licence:wink:

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  6. Knowdafish

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  7. Knowdafish

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  8. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    After marrying a sweet young woman, a 90-year-old geezer told his doctor that they were expecting a baby.

"Let me tell you a story," said the doctor. "An absent-minded fellow
    went hunting, but instead of a gun, he picked up an umbrella.

Suddenly a bear charged him. Pointing his umbrella at the bear, he shot and killed it on the spot."

"Impossible!" the geezer exclaimed. "Somebody else must have shot that bear."

"Exactly," replied the doctor.

9. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    During the first days of the Olympics in London, the Americans took gold, the Russians took silver and the Brits took bronze. The Bulgarians took brass and copper and the Romanians took all the lead from the roof of St. Pauls cathedral.

10. joseph domaille

joseph domaille DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Paddy was walking though the grave yard and came upon Mick sitting on a stone crying and saying (oh man why did you have to die,) after hearing this paddy said i feel for you mick he must have been a good friend
    No i did not know him he was my wife,s first hubby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.