Dumaguete Info Search


Where's the humor on here?

Discussie in 'Funny Stuff' gestart door grandpainak, 16 apr 2007.

Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Charlie

    Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard


    “ i think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated
    lance armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning seven
    tour de france races while on drugs.

    When i was on drugs, i couldn't even find my bike.”

    ~willie nelson~
     
  2. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    wonder what breakfast tasted like?

    I was sitting in the kitchen this morning when my wife stormed down in a rage.

    She yelled, "What did I tell you about the *#!# toilet seat?"

    I said, "To leave it down."

    She shouted, "Then why did you leave it up?"

    "If I didn't, you would've went back to bed instead of coming down here to yell at me," I replied. "Now get my *#!# breakfast on!"
     
  3. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Great Game

    After the game between England & Scotland, 10,000 beer cans were left in Trafalgar Square by Scottish fans.

    Both of them have been arrested...
     
  4. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Study Completed

    Study:

    25% of U.S. women are on medication for mental illness.

    The other 75% are running around untreated.
     
  5. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Mis-directed

    In the Job Centre today, I interviewed a Filipino guy.

    "What kind of work are you looking for?" I asked him.

    "I want to join the Police, rise through the ranks and do something about the favortism that corrupts the force." he explained.

    "I'll just put 'comedian'."
     
  6. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Internet Dating advice

    Word of internet advice.. if there are 2 girls in her profile pic, the profile belongs to the ugly/fat one.
     
  7. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    a big zero

    I love the expression "a number of..."
    Because it does not mean anything.

    A number of Victoria's secrets models
    have expressed an interest in sleeping with me.

    The number is zero
     
  8. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Who works the hardest

    Statistics say women think they are smarter than men because they can fake orgasms for the relationship.

    Men say, "Big f**king deal, try faking a relationship just for the shag!"
     
  9. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Premartial sex?

    It isn't premarital sex if you do not intend to get married.
     
  10. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    time moves on

    I realized today that I was old... a much younger, less than attractive woman flirted with me... and it made me feel good... but what happened to the days of hot chicks fighting over me and trying to commit suicide if I didn't call them back in 5 minutes?
     
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...