Dumaguete Info Search


Where's the humor on here?

En tråd i 'Funny Stuff' startet av grandpainak, 16 Apr 2007.

Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
  1. alex

    alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.410
    Poeng:
    291
    Yrke:
    EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Sted:
    DUMAGUETE
    Ratings:
    +1.297 / 1.129
    My new truck was built by a company we didn't bail out...
    I bought a new Ford F-250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck.

    Go figure, it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
    I returned it to the dealer yesterday.... Because I couldn't get the radio to work. The service technician explained
    that the radio was voice activated. He pushed a button
    on the steering wheel... 'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.

    The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

    'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' Came from the speakers.

    Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant ' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson .

    I drove away happy, and for the next few days, Every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beach Boys,' I'd
    get one of their awesome songs.

    This afternoon, some guy ran a red light And nearly creamed
    my new truck, But I swerved in time to avoid him.

    I yelled, '@ss Hole!' Immediately the radio responded with, "Ladies and gentlemen... The President of the United States. I love this truck
     
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. nwlivewire

    nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

    Innlegg:
    707
    Poeng:
    196
    Yrke:
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You always post such funny ones - and I can pass most of yours along to my to old battle buddy. She gets a kick out of them!

    ps....

    It's a good thing the guy didn't holler out, "Mother F*****!", or he would have had the House AND the Senate in three-part harmony.

    Thanks!

    nwlivewire
     
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. alex

    alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.410
    Poeng:
    291
    Yrke:
    EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Sted:
    DUMAGUETE
    Ratings:
    +1.297 / 1.129
    Back on January 9th, a group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

    George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
    "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

    She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

    While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
    why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

    So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
    and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

    After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

    "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

    It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. alex

    alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.410
    Poeng:
    291
    Yrke:
    EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Sted:
    DUMAGUETE
    Ratings:
    +1.297 / 1.129
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Show Pony

    Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Innlegg:
    1.665
    Poeng:
    371
    Ratings:
    +2.529 / 1.285
    [​IMG]
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. alex

    alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.410
    Poeng:
    291
    Yrke:
    EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Sted:
    DUMAGUETE
    Ratings:
    +1.297 / 1.129
    · A lady went into a bar in Austin and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest feet she'd ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady! Why don't you come on out to the bunk house and let me prove it to you?" The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, "Well, thank ya Ma'am. I'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid me fer mah services before." "The woman replied, "Don't be flattered ...take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Show Pony

    Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Innlegg:
    1.665
    Poeng:
    371
    Ratings:
    +2.529 / 1.285
    A woman asked the pharmacist, "Do you sell Viagra?"
    "Yes we do," he answered.
    She asked, "Does it work?" "Yes it does," he answered.
    She said, "Can you get it over the counter?"
    "I can, if I take two," he replied.
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.114
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.260 / 1.090
    [​IMG] Mums EH?
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. AlwaysRt

    AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

    Innlegg:
    1.250
    Poeng:
    310
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +1.329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    "Make sure you're safe! use this!" and then SHE puts a hole in it with a push pin???? :banghead::jawdrop::roflmao:
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    Innlegg:
    13.106
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    FIRE
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +16.073 / 3.796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Didn't even see that the first time.
     
Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Laster inn...