Dumaguete Info Search

Where's the humor on here?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by grandpainak, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    That's why I am happy.............

2. OP
    OP
    grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    How about these two?
    "Why did God make woman?
    because..."
    or
    "Why did God put legs on women? so..."
    If you can answer those two we will know if they are any weaker than the last one. You do not have to make me happy, I was happy years ago when I started this thread in April 2007.:happy: Is there a longer running thread on this web site? ha ha ha. :hilarious::rolleyes::smile::tongue::whistling:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    TP Dealer.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Show Pony

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    TP THC.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets.

When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

Also, being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?"

"It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed," the meteorologist at the weather service responded. So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. "Is it going to be a very cold winter?"

"Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied,"it's definitely going to be a very cold winter." The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find.

Two weeks later, he called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"

"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever."

"How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked.

The weatherman replied, "The Indians are collecting wood like crazy."

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Keep them coming! A relief from that Cov thing.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    A woman goes to buy a parrot since her last one died.

She goes to the pet store and sees one that's only $20. Confused by the major discount, she asks the shop owners why it's so cheap.

"Oh, it used to live in a brothel so it has a bit of an offensive vocabulary"

She responds: "Oh that's ok, I'm no prude and could use a laugh, I'll take him"

Placing the bird in his new cage at home, it immediately perked up: " Wow, new brothel, new madam, this is great!"

The women, a bit surprised, just smiles and goes about her day.

Later in the day her daughter comes home and the bird perks up again: " Wow, new brothel, new madam, and beautiful new girls, this is great!"

They both laugh and continue on their day.

Later that night, the husband comes home and with a loud announcement, the bird perks up again: "Hey Steve! You found the new place!"

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    My asawa likes this joke (as she did the Indian's collecting firewood) BUT as my name is Steve it has her thinking. Hmmm.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Show Pony

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    growing TP.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.