Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where's the humor on here?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by grandpainak, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

    jellyfish DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Messages:
    1,527
    Likes Received:
    19
    India-One and Progmeister are masters in collecting (and sharing !) humor with members.
    Even although it has mostly nothing to do with Dumaguete City, I do appreciate reading most of their input (or is it output here ?).:confused:
     
  2. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    hi Jellyfish, I blame my wacky friends for supplying me with endless funny emails. It'd be a shame not to share them :D
     
  3. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    When will I ever get some alone time?
     

    Attached Files:

  4. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    In yer face sistah!!
     

    Attached Files:

  5. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    Youtube length limit
     

    Attached Files:

  6. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    And now for a sick joke

    I was depressed last night so I called the Suicide Life Line.
    I reached a call center in Pakistan.
    I told them I was suicidal.
    They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck

    I wonder if i'd get flak for this...
     
  7. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    No wonder the PS3 costs so much :D
     

    Attached Files:

  8. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    Please moan for cream and sugar...:D
     

    Attached Files:

  9. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    Am I too late to change friends?
     

    Attached Files:

  10. progmeister

    progmeister DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    5
    We fight you long time...:D
     

    Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.