Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Why are some people racists here?

En tråd i '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' startet av jnk8665, 28 Jul 2007.

Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
  1. yabs

    yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

    Reg.:
    19 Des 2006
    Innlegg:
    480
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    seems like i got a bad rating after this thread now though
    still better to be infamous than famous i suppose
     
  2. Timn8ter

    Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

    Reg.:
    14 Mar 2007
    Innlegg:
    470
    Poeng:
    0
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I should re-phrase this to read: Once again it appears to be the inability of the Philippines to enforce it's own laws that is aggrevating this problem.
     
  3. jimeve

    jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Reg.:
    15 Feb 2007
    Innlegg:
    3.580
    Poeng:
    401
    Ratings:
    +1.915 / 1.039
    Blood Type:
    A+
    How about eating Danish bacon uummm
     
  4. Cyndi

    Cyndi DI Member

    Reg.:
    1 Jun 2007
    Innlegg:
    199
    Poeng:
    138
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well written Tim!

    Also, good job Dane and I certainly DO APPRECIATE your forum and the work that you have put into it.

    It is important to have freedom of speech but not if it infringes on others rights. I do believe that each person should be judged according to who they are and how they behave. It isn't fair to prejudge a person based on other encounters with someone from a similar race/culture/country. Each person should be dealt with on their own merit. I have faced racism first hand within my own country and in other countries even though I did not deserve it. It is so typical that the person who is abused goes out and abuses OTHERS rather than to abuse BACK the one who caused such abuse.

    I do understand that observations made and discussed on this forum interest all of us especially when we can discuss and analyze why it is that way and get to the real ROOT of the problem.
     
    • Like Like x 2
Trådstatus:
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Laster inn...