Dumaguete Info Search

Why Filipina?

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by KAYLEIGH, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My curiousity.....Just want to get more information to why you like filipina? Why did you marry a filipina? What are the things/aspects of a filipina that others don't have? :confused:

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Why I like Filipina, no special reason, my Ex wife was English,she was a cheating b*tch I don't have any respect for any western women.regarding relationships

My Beautiful Filpina wife why I married her,because I LOVE HER, not because she is a Filpina, simply because I love her. best thing that has happen in my life

Filpinas are a lot less likely to cheat on you, compared to Weston women.

Hope this fills your curiosity.

Jim.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I am not married so I can not answer the OP's question...

the statement of Jim might be true if you get married and stay in your own country with a lovely Filipina like Eve,

but...for living in the PI and knowing a lot of people, I absolutely disagree with that.

... that also might have something to do with extreme age-differences in many relationships of retirees.

cheers, see you in January

Rhoody

PS: watch your gardener, who is of course only the cousin :D

4. OP
    OP
    KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jimeve, Thank you for ur prompt reply.
    I like your first paragraph and I agree with that. I experienced it myself back in the uk a couple of years ago. Don't wanna go into details....
    I need more info to enlighten my curiosity.

5. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Is that really true?

Hi Rhoody,

Is it really true that there are alot of women that cheat? I can understand the cheating aspect if there is a big age difference to some degree, but I thought that Filipina women are usually very loving, good wives?

6. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Two XX wife's

I was unable to stay married to white caucasian women. Nine years after my last divorce I married my Filipina, twenty two years ago. We do not have anniversaries, WE HAVE HONEYMOONS, each year!

7. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,150 / 230
    I'm curious as to why your curious Kayleigh..
    But my Filipina wife was an answer to prayer!
    It's hard to find a middle aged English "lady" who is single or not a plonky or a joy to be around.....I know, I tried for a number of years before I met my Filipina beauty.
    Although people are people all over the World, I believe,more Godly people are less likely to be unfaithful.

8. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    It is very uncharacteristic for a Filipina who married you for love to cheat. Dishonoring oneself as well as one's family is something that no God loving and decent Filipina would do. I'm sure there are exceptions and that's exactly what they are "exceptions" and not the rule. Love and respect is the key.

However, if the marriage is that of "convenience" then there is a higher percentage that the Filipina may have a "cousin"* somewhere. Abusive partners, alcoholism, inability to hold a job and therefore provide for the family are some of the most common reasons a Filipina wife might wander and be unfaithful.

* "Cousin" - cousin-tahan (kasintahan) - sweetheart, boy/girl-friend.

KAYLEIGH - with due respect, when you said you experienced it in the UK a couple of years ago, you got me confused..I mean about your gender. I know it's none of my business and like you said you don't want to go into details so I guess we'll leave it at that.

9. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    I personally consider my filipina wife my most loyal friend, companion and supporter in the best and worst of times. After being married 24 years, our relationship is entwined in such a way that I could not contemplate living without her. Together, we went through hell and back, our relationship getting stronger all the time. What the hell, I'm almost in tears now....:D
    I think nationality does not matter, either you're meant for each other or not.
    I also believe that many caucasian women have lost their femininity and inner beauty,what the hell, they behave like men.
    The vast majority of filipina are god fearing, responsible, dedicated and beautiful women, without forgetting their fascinating oriental eyes!!
    Then again, keep her family to a good safe distance and you'll live longer.

10. muddyfeet

muddyfeet DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    UJ has it right, and I would add that generally speaking filipinas have a much higher moral ethics than most western women. Women in US usually go into marriage with the idea that if it doesn't work out they will get a divorce and all the money they can and move on. There seems to be a lack of commitment whereas filipinas are going to do their best to make it work out, and they usually do.
    Many western women are trying to compete with their man whereas the filipinas want to be partners not masters.
    Finally filipinas know how to love and be loved.

Have a great day unless you have already decided otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.