Dumaguete Info Search

Why Filipina?

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by KAYLEIGH, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To Panday Pera & Muddy Feet, Thanks for all your advice. I will keep that in my head. You guys are much better than Dr. Phil. :smile:

2. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Thank you rhoody...

My hubby is only 3 years senior than me; I didn't marry him because he is a foreigner, infact it took me 4 years to weigh using both my heart & my brain, the possibility of leaving my nativeland, family & friends and start a new life in the other side of the world. Just thought this is my Fate and that we had a very beautiful wedding day celebration. I strongly believe that if you care someone so much and love, DECEIT & CHEAT are non-existence. LOVE keeps us closer & stronger everyday...even after more than 14 years of togetherness...still enjoying each other's company and this I cherish & treasure even more...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    I got you beat. My GF is one year older. I'm bucking the trend. :wink:

4. chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    ya, u got me there Dude...lol:wink:

5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Nice pics Chrisair, thanks for sharing, lovely couple.:smile:

6. chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    thanks alot jimeve... just so thankful & proud to have found my true companion in every way. RESPECT & LOYALTY, LOVE & CARE, SHARING & UNDERSTANDING are the important basis for a long lasting relationship...:smile:

7. dwy5019

dwy5019 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being married to a filipina is not just a marriage it is a culture change. My wife and I have been married over 30 yrs and together 35yrs. This is our one and only marriage. Before you commit to any marriage you really need to know each other. We were fortunate enough as we were both Catholic. I would'nt change a thing as she is my best friend and soul mate.

However, dont for a minute thing think their are no bad filipinas. We have seen them run when they gt to America with their green card or citizenship. Especially if there is a large age difference. We have seen gamblers, cheaters as well. They are in every culture. I say unless you really know each other stay single and enjoy life.

8. OP
    OP
    KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Chissar,
    Thanks for these words...... well said. You're such a lovely couple. I wish you both more, more happinness, lots of love & more life together. God Bless.

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    :eek: what ??? you are already 52 ??? I thought you are early thirties... wow, almost can't believe that... :p

Chrissar, wonderful pictures thanks for sharing :smile:

10. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Hi chrissar, did you tie the knot in the Philippines?
    It gives the impression of a great and happy wedding and marriage......
    Congratulations.
    As for myself, got married in the UK, myself being italian and my best half being originally from Malatapay.
    We still have to make up our minds with regards to where to retire when the time comes.....still a long way to go......
    As for the Dude, my wife is also older then myself of a couple of years.....I'm her toyboy....eh....eh....:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.