Dumaguete Info Search

Why Filipina?

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by KAYLEIGH, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weena

weena DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mr.Pandaypera...HAPPY 26TH WEEDING ANNIVERSARY!!! You passed the silver..hope to see you in your golden:smile: It's so nice to hear from someone like you that you are still with your wife and the bonding you have created for each other is getting stronger and stronger as days go by!More power to you both!!!:smile:

2. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thanks Weena and may your prayers be answered. Love is not meant to be understood, it is meant to be experienced, IMHO.

3. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Panday Pera, you owe me a Drink ! , you made me cry for this post. I know that each one of us is able and capable of making right decision , still we need reassurance that what we were going to do is right.
    I am so proud that "DUMAGUETE INFO" not only for resources of information but above all, saving family, relationship, woman that crazy in love, men's looking for the love or happiness , friendship, moving to the new home..., and lots more that you people in this forum doing your best of knowledge to share. A SALUTE TO YOU ALL !

KAYLEIGH, i was in your shoes when i was started living with my boyfriend. His a charmer in a sense
    of the word woman just like talking with him everytime we went out. I feel so insecured most of the time and then come to terms that who he is and i need to accept his persona and live with it as long as his not doing making out infront of me.Beside it's better that we were there to keep an eye on them what you think about that KAYLEIGH ?:smile: thanks, for asking this question praying this kind hearted people that give you advice will save your married and you and your family will live a happy life. This helping me as will and others that in your shoes too.
    Take care and wish you and your husband peace and love.

ps. Panday my 26th years greeting and more 26th years more of blissfull married. :smile::smile::smile:

4. OP
    OP
    KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to all....

I would like to thank all of you guys who participating on this thread especially to Chrissar & dumagetenia, you guys makes me cry :( I really do appreciate it.
    Now, I come up into a decision to fight for my marriage. My husband is not that bad. I, who is crazy and conservative type of person. In fact, most of the filipina are crazy & conservative. And yes insecurities there as well.
    My husband misses me so much if I'm not around, I'm the only one who give him a hard time :smile: We reached these years that we're still together and I'm thankful for that.
    To Panday Pera, congratulations! I wish you both many more happy years to come, thank you for the very well said advice & hope to see you guys sometimes for a chat(counselling) ha ha...joke.

5. OP
    OP
    KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why filipina?

because filipina are loving person, caring, romantic, honest, understanding, always smiling, respectful, hardworking, hospitable, firendly, outgoing, and God fearing. :smile:
    Cheers!!!!!

6. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    God Fearing...

No Offence meant anywhere, but I never understood that term...

Could somebody explain to me why I should fear God?

If I was religious I would prefer loving and respecting my God, not fearing him(her?)...

7. bullfrog2014

bullfrog2014 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why filipina

WHY NOT ???I love my Filipina girl friend to death .sure we have some little things that make us both nuts about each other some times everyone does . To me she was my Dreal girl some one who would LOVE me for me not for any other reason. Most white girls and I say Most not all would not even look at a guy who was 10 yrs older then her or 15 ,20 ,my Honey is 25 yrs younger then I am and for you who will say oh she is in it for MONEY.
    Let me tell you this BULLSHIT. She is the first one to tell me Hon dont work so hard we wil be ok. or honey ask for a discount hehehehI laught becouse if any of you western guys have tryed to ask for a discount they look at you like you have money why you want to take from me. I can say 1000% she is with me for LOVE not MONEY. Filipinas are just so sweet so loving ,caring,and there so willing to look after your needs. How many time we all heard a western girl b*tch about something my god they wont let it go there like a bulldog. My Filipina girl friend is not going to do that she would look bad. She would look like she is spoiled and lose face. I would never date a western girl ever again not if she was the last woman on the earth never happen. so thats WHY who needs all the bullshit from a white whale there full of them shelf and full of sh*t. The girl I am with wouldnt think of acting like that she has been rased different. she is my Dream girl to call her anything eles woundnt be fair. Why do western men go to Asia to find girls becouse in the west all the find are BITCHES BLOOD SUCKING LEACHES . THATS WHY
    so im sure your going to say well your just chacing a young girl YOUR DAMM RIGHT I AM . and as long as she loves me and she tells me forever I plan to keep chacing her. she has never asked me for a thing NOT ONE PESOS. and I would give her the world. when we met she was thriled that she might have a American Boy friend. I was the one who was thriled to met her I was scared and thought I would mess this up big time. If I did she never let on that was 2.5 yrs ago. we go every were together even if i want to go for a walk for coffee in the morning. she will say hon wait i go to ok mahal ko lets go. we shaire our life she wants it that way she isnt looking for a green card to go to the USA. She has already told me Hon you come here ok i dont want to go to America. So its not a green card and its not money Its sure as hell not my good looks , and its not my youth SO what eles ????? Oh I know let me spell it out for any of you western ladies out there who are still wondering WHY A FILIPINA its one thing L O V E something a western man needs and something a filipina is so so good at doing. Maybe you shold take some lesons and try to be a little humble and not so much like BARBE.

8. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    BullFrog

My hat is off to you! I don't think anyone could have said it better.
    I'm 62, old and wrinkled. Physically, mentally and emotionally handicapped. A western woman wouldn't even give me the time of day but Maria waves good by to me when she leaves to work in the morning and kisses me when she gets back home in the afternoon. Granted I wasn't wrinkled at 40 but I was and still am handicapped as stated above. I sure as hell wasn't rich, in fact I borrowed $1000.00 USDs from a friend to get marred on and put the rest on credit cards. When Maria got here to Alaska we lived in a small, "rat hole", apartment and I was having a hard time making the $100.00 a month rent. I do not speak of her as "MY WIFE" because to me that term makes it sound like I own her, when in fact I do not. I can honestly tell the world that after 22 years we are still in love. There is much more to our love story and when we are over there in Dumaguete to stay, I hope we will get the chance to tell it to you, or anyone else, in person.
    My email is, grandpainak AT yahoo DOT com, if any of you would like to know more.

9. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Why I love my Filipina wife of 26 years.

Love is an understatement if I am to describe how I feel about my wife. I am not an easy person to live with. How she put up with me is beyond my wildest imagination. I am proud to say that I ..yes..I wear the pants in our house.

She made sure that my pants are nice and clean so on our first Christmas together she got me an apron to protect my pants when I’m washing the dishes and cleaning the house. Now what woman would think of small detail like this? She cared so much about me that I am completely stress free. At parties I’m completely relaxed. I can talk to anybody and whenever anybody asks me a question I come right out and say what she wants me to think.

Talking about big decisions, would you believe she allows me to decide on my own whether I would like to dry or wash the dishes, although most of the time she just let me do both.

On our wedding day I put a ring on her finger and she put one in my nose. I objected initially but after I got used to it, it kinda looked cute in a funky way. I just loved how she makes me look cool. She also taught me sign language. Whenever we are having an argument and she looked at me and raises her eyebrow that means that the argument is over and it’s time for me to deliver my closing statement. She is so amazing, she always let me have the last word so I would say, I’m sorry.

Actually, I have a confession to make. I married my wife for her looks. No, not the kind I’m getting now it is a much different look then. I told her that maybe we should retire to the Philippines already but she said she does not like it because the hot weather do not agree with her, frankly, I don’t see how it would dare.

I’m afraid I better stop now while I’m ahead. :smile: :smile: :smile:

That brings me to the next question. Why do we say, I’m afraid you’re right, I’m afraid you’re wrong. Why fear being right, or wrong, or for that matter God. Do we really fear God? “God Fearing” as The Dane asked, what does it mean?

When we love somebody we want to do things that will make our loved ones proud of us. The fear is not of them but of the thought of dishonoring them. We are afraid to make any mistakes, disappoint them or hurt their feelings. Much is the same when we say we are “God Fearing.” A mere figure of speech which does not mean that we actually fear God but fear that God will think less of us and be unworthy of his love if we are bad, or do bad things. We fear more the repercussion of braking God’s commandments, which to some religion means the fire of Hell. However, this fear is unfounded because our Christian God is ever forgiving and ever loving, which I believe is also true with other religions.

Peace, PP

10. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Loving my man

Chris my boyfriend and I has a 10 years aged gap. We meet here in Canada a year after i came . His my first boyfriend at aged of 35. Our relationship for the passed nine years are not always honey sweet. Specially when he went their in Dumaguete alone for seven months. That was tested my will of trusting him and loving him even though, i was thinking... if he ever the same man i love when he come back. We went through tough times.He came back understanding where i come from. And that help alot our relationship.

Dane, this is my answer to your question Why fearing God? Fearing God's mean to me that to obey his teaching and example how to treat our man and fellow men . You won't cheat beacuse you fear of punishment when you caught. You serve your man/ woman as you serving your God's. You see, you can cheat your man/woman but not your God as we all think he alway knew what we do. But when you fear God You wont think of cheating your man or woman .

After living for about nine years now here in Canada i saw how it is easy for most people Men and Women to sleep around, Getting divorse , and take marriage like a business partnership not all most of them. The commitment is shallow and contentment is so high. I am so grateful that my morality and values is rock solid as i spare myself to be influence by the kind of society i am sorrounded in. This is hard but nothing i could do about it thats how they learned in life and their culture and values. Sometimes , i feel so sorry for those that can't take it anymore, they just give up and take their own life or become lost and crazy.

I believe most filipina, giving a chance still want to find that special man . Because of too much and easy access now in the internet it's hard to know whose who are the truest among hundred of thousand that putting their faces on the site. Mirror mirror on the wall who's the prettiest of them all ? those of you guys found yours, that your blessing for not giving up believing in love.

And does aged gap do really matter when it comes to love and joy to have someone to love ? are we the society that love and romance are only to the young and macho and not for the older people considered to be in the seniors home ?
    heheheheh...i should make another thread for this issues. Maybe someone will do that for me please ?

Panday Pera, grandpainak, BullFrog , Dane, Rhoody , jellyfish, john boy, davfitz, bikerdave, jimeve, union jack , muddyfeet, dirative guru and KAYLEIGH regard to you all and to everyone that made this forum lively ,fun and most of all friendly and always on the top of google search ingine. MABUHAY ! :smile:

CHRIS I LOVE YOU BEBE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.