Dumaguete Info Search

Why I like living in the Philippines

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by babel-fish, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No I am an atheist looking at this problem of what a god would see.

Read it again and see the light, I wonder how many people actually pray selfishly i expect its very many.

2. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    To be serious you have hit the nail on the head, thanks all though I am being criticle I love and respect filipino's and fully understand the problems concerning culture and just the way you are, if not I would moved a long time ago. I am also critical of some of your visitors and you do attract many of the wrong ones.

At the moment I am attracting those that do not understand the aim of my critism. Being pigeon holed as a arrogant hater of Filipino's of which is completely wrong. Of course I attract it by the articles I write and I would not write them if I could not take the flack.

I thank you for your very sensible comment and i can tell you have a great mind and that you are a free thinker. Its nice to see you in the debate.

And yes I know people want to stone me...

3. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That why I think you have a very good mind, you have seen my ploy its nice to see another people anaylist, thanks

4. Maryfee

Maryfee DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You are not an analyst... you are just a freaking fool ... and not the first one on DI... The members of DI were always good in get rid of them... At the end I think you were here before and we kicked you out... now you try it again... or you are the Daddy of Yabs... hmmm thinking about that I have to review my opinion about Yabs... it's not his fault ....

5. firea

firea DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    If you care so much, what have you done to help?

If you have so much money and you really care, set up an NGO. Do something about what bothers you.

Criticizing is not caring. You put too much energy on ranting. Why not divert it on something productive?

6. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have reviewed all your comments and forgive you for your sins lovy just look at the insult above I am surprized it was not moderated, still it shows how rude some filipino's can be..

7. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I do and I have, first read the article carefully this time.

The money I spend and bring into this country helps with your economy. I look after a Filipino family and took on many responsibilites and many a filipino comes to me when they are in trouble especial when a child is sick.

What do you do?

8. brother john

brother john DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Quote from a book over 2000 years old with 1 billion followers and growing fast from a book that has always been a best seller and sad to say the most stolen

sleep with your jokes.

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
    " Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever
    a man soweth, that shall he also reap. --True

My friend I have a past and beleive me not a nice one The lord called me one day (what me !! a man who is doing fine from life money ladies decent motor home what do i need GOD for !! But when or if he knocks on your door you will understand and you will have a choice you can open that door and let him in or say no thanks that will be your decision and believe me it will happen
    either one day when you are out walking or maybe the week before you take your last breath .

Blessings from a very happy and contented family .

9. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Is English your second language?

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    One of them, brought up in a multi-language house, but German and English being prominant, the German is now fading a bit and forgot most of the Yiddish. Did you know when you don’t think in the language your speaking you can never be fluent, good advise from a father that spoke about 12 or so languages to include Japanese and Arabic.

Why you on about my spelling as I am lazy and sometimes can not be bothered unless I am writing the serious stuff. I expect many of us playing around on this column are just as bad. I don’t normally bother that much when I comment it’s not that important really however it does give the trolls away to attack the messenger and not the message. Character assignation is always done by trolls and those that have not won an argument. Sad really.

Now you know the second reason for using the title Babel-fish the other being a fan of late Douglas Adams. Of course another could be that I Babel on. Glad to see your interested oh, yes where was I hmm, I prefer to use English-English than that awful American stuff but try to suit the readership. But honestly realise really has to be spelt realize god the American ancestors really had a trouble with their spelling.

Of course you required the short answer of yes as I think you where going to try to insult me and a bit of character assignation but your not a troll are you. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.