Dumaguete Info Search

Why Long Noses? (westerners)

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by john boy, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It's not that much of the population that's open to marrying foreigners.. maybe what..20%?

2. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Hmmm...I think that depends on the foreigner in question. When I arrived in the Philippines as a 28 year old bachelor, the numbers seemed to be running closer to 95%! ;-)

3. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    why long noses ???

its because most of the Filipinos don't have nose:smile:...hehehhehe joke joke joke... we have nose but some of our noses are just look like holes hehehhe... compare to westerners.... :p

why westerners???? its because some of you guys are really responsible in life and seems to be you guys know what you want and what to do in life... (sorry if i offended some of our humble and also responsible Filipinos... )

just an example when me and my papa/bf went to disco.. then i saw drunk old no nose guys... wasting there money for some nice girls and taking advantage just because he pays for the beers...

then i just smile and say to my self.. Hmmmm!!! hey its hard to earn money... then this no nose guys wasting it for those girls for sure not really enjoying dancing with them... (its all for money and its only their job) and when i look the faces of those no nose guys....for sure they have family waiting for them at home... need their care,..love and the money they earn for food and other expenses ...

so its better they share what they earn for those really need their care and love its because they are the family... but beer,.. girls and pretending single..and they are rich:confused: and can pay beer for those young lady only wants money... is way more informant to them instead of accepting the reality that this girls are just with them because of their job..
    then i consider this no nose guys are irresponsible no nose guys.... :rolleyes:
    sorry...

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hahaha Rechel.
    I don't agree with you unless you really wanted to say with "its because some of you guys are really responsible in life etc......" that there are SOME of us (westerner) guys !!:smile:
    Because I don't have the opinion that most of the westerners coming to Asia (or more specific..to the Philippines) are so well behaving to girls/women.
    For sure I don't have that opinion.
    If Filipino's in general are behaving here worse to women than westerners do, I can't judge.
    Only on one point I share your comment; about responsibility in general.
    I don't believe for instance that having no backlight (at cars, trucks,busses, tricycles, bicycles etc...) in the night but carrying many people (with babies even) on their vehicle is VERY irresponsible.
    Don't tell me it's a matter of costs of the new bulbs. What does it cost compared to the amount of cigarettes, cellphone cards, drinks .....which is consumed in a week ?
    That makes me often angry inside when I see that.
    But in general behavior I'm not favoring the westerners 'in general'.
    Of course .....I am an exception on those 'other' westerners :D:D:D and I'm belonging to the "SOME".

5. KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the first thing in people's mind is "money". Yes of course that's one of the reason. Financial security. and yes, long.....nose.

Seriously speaking, I don't like filipino guys, you cannot trust them (NOT ALL) i think. I had a filipino bf during my college days. They are showing you love, care & romance etc... but whenever your out of their sight, there they are playing around with another woman. Why not satisfied for one, it's all the same!!
    Filipino guys sometimes they are biting their wife/gf, you don't have at least a little freedom because they are very jealous person.

My long nose man is responsible, matured & open minded, well not so loving though, not so romantic though but i get used to it.

6. OP
    OP
    john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    I find the last sentence a little worrying :o
    My thoughts are, after the first flush of romance there is a steadying off period.
    However, romance should not be dead, spice it up with clear signs of love and care. But never get use to it in the negative sense.
    Next patient :D

7. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Dear Doctor JB

I spiced it up by applying a higher frequency of loving her but it did not work.
    What can I do more Doctor JB ?
    Please advise me because I don't know how to go on with my life without her :D:smile::wink::rolleyes:

When you start your own TV show, John ? :D
    Or start first a thread here, so you can already practice a little bit on us.
    Cheers mate !

8. OP
    OP
    john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    " Many a true word spoke in jest"
    How about a new section.... Dr Feelgood's Agony Page

Keep taking the tablets :D:D:D

9. KAYLEIGH

KAYLEIGH DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the advice,JB. We have ups & downs and through that me & my husband learned alot. I get used to it in a way that I am not expecting my partner to be like a soooo romantic filipino husband/bf... He is what he is, unique, & I know he loves me. (and he is scared of me)
    We are not a perfect couple but we are over contented & happy despite of arguing,misunderstanding sometimes. It's normal.

10. OP
    OP
    john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Oh thank goodness, I thought it was just me scared of the wife :D

Best wishes ......JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.