Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Disco - Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Jung, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tubigboy

tubigboy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Some excellent pictures. Where is that pic of the geothermal plant?

2. logicwings

logicwings DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some of the girls in The Why Not are deceptive in my opinion, many of the girls pretend to be nice girls, but according to friends of mine who visit from Cebu, its only after the visit to the hotel room she demands money.

I complained to Why Not management regarding this practice and was told the foreigners want GRO types in the Why Not.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    LW, what else should be the reason of going to WHY NOT for foreigner?

There are
    100 other good pool tables in town
    20 places with better music (the average age of the foreigners in Why Not is to high to appreciate the noisy bubble-gum Hip-Hop)
    200 places with colder and cheaper beer.
    better Karaoke bars
    an and and

So ask yourself what is the reason for foreigners going there? and think about how naive your friend is, when he actually lives is Cebu, he does not have anything else there with the girls you meet in a Bar or Club. Hey, he takes a girl to his Hotelroom and wonders that he has to pay for it ???:rolleyes:

cheers

Rhoody

4. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    I wouldn't say 100 better pool tables, but I do know one. and it is next door to me, so that's a winner!

If you go to a hotel room with a girl you met in a bar, you would normally think she is a good girl? Secondly if you want not to pay a measly 10-20 dollars, walk away. Don't try it twice though, you will never get another "date" in Dumsville.

5. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Some girls are deceptive ?
    Sure, some probably are.
    But when is the girl deceptive and when is the man naive or ignorant (or even more deceptive) ?
    There must have been quite a lot of communication I guess (:D ) if someone brings a girl to his hotelroom and still believing that she is going for his sexy Brad Pitt face or his romantic conversations.
    And YOU made a complaint at Why Not for your friends story with one of the girls there ?
    I should never do such. Let himself complain. HE was there !

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Jelly things like that are also only happening to "friends", never to that person directly... that would be a shame to say, "Man, I was naive, i did ......", wouldn't it ???

Rhoody

7. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    He he.
    One night stand in a hotelroom in DGTE with a "nice" girl???
    I wonder if this is the same DGTE and same Why Not I know.:smile:

8. tubigboy

tubigboy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Naw, never happened. He is just barking loud.

9. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hihi....where did you then spearfish your Dumaguete woman :D
    Inside or outside Why Not ? (I guess not under water !)
    When were you there last time ?
    I still see quite some nice girls there but my honneponny forbids me always to talk with them :D
    I'm too old for that so I better shut my mouth :wink:

10. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well.I can "@ss"ure you that I didn't find her at Why Not, even though I am a frequent visitor and have friends there. First time in 92 and in every visit to the Phils.
    Last time in 06. Last year no visit cause building project at home in Norway. But this coming July "Ill be back".
    But to the girls there. Most of them are really ok. And certainly I'm not the one to judge their reason to how to earn their inncome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.